MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- R. Schuster, "Landslides: investigation and mitigation. Transportation Research Board National Research Council Socioeconomic significance of landslides," Turner A K, Schuster R L, Washington, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- P. Gorsevski, P. Gessler, R. Folt and W. Elliot, "Spatial prediction of landslide hazard using logistic regression and ROC analysis," Trans GIS, vol. 10(3), p. 395–415, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Van Westen, "The modelling of landslide hazards using GIS," Surveys in Geophysics, vol. 21 (2-3), p. 241-255, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Van Westen, T. Van Asch and R. Soeters, "andslide hazard and risk zonation - why is it still so difficult?," Bull Eng Geol Environ, vol. 65, p. 167-184, 65. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bernknopf, R. Campbell, D. Brookshire and C. Shapiro, "A probabilitic approach to landslide hazard mapping in Cincinnati, Ohio, with applications for economic evaluation," Bulletin American Association of Engineering Geologists, vol. 25 (I), pp. 39-56, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- M. El Moulat, L. Ait Brahim, M. Mastere and A. I. Jemmah, "Mapping of Mass Movements Susceptibility in the Zoumi Region Using Satellite Image and GIS Technology (Moroccan Rif)," International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol. 6(2), pp. 210-217, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kirat, "Essai de cartographie géomorphologique et étude des mouvements de terrain dans la vallée de l’Oued El Kbir (province de Tetouan, Rif occidental:Maroc Septentrional)," University of Sciences and Technology of Lille I, no. PhD diss, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- D. Varnes, "Slope movement types and processes," Schuster RL, Krizek RJ (eds) Landslides, analysis and control, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ait Brahim, P. Chotin, S. Hinaj, A. Abdelouafi, A. El Adraoui, C. Nakhcha, D. Dhont, M. Charroud, F. Sossey Alaoui, M. Amrhar, A. Bouaza, H. Tabyaoui and A. Chaouni, "Paleostress evolution in the Moroccan African margin from Triassic to Present," Tectonophysics, vol. 357, no. 1-4, pp. 187-205, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ait Brahim, F. Sossey Alaoui, H. Siteri, M. Tahri and B. Baghdada, "Prise en compte des glissements de terrain dans la quantification des pertes en sols dans le bassin versant Nakhla," Bulletin du Réseau d’Erosion, vol. 21, pp. 50-64, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kornprobst and M. Durand Delga, "Carte Géologique du Rif Tetouan-Ras-Mazari," Ministère de l’énergie et des mines, Direction de la Géologie, Vols. Editions de Service Géologique du Maroc, Notes et Mémoires (No. 292)., 1985. [Google Scholar]
- D. Map, Topographical Map of Tetouan, Rabat: Ministry of Agriculture and Agrarian Reform, Department of land conservation and topographic works, 1970. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mastere, B. Van Vliet Lanoë and L. Aït Brahim L, "Land use mapping and its relation to mass wasting and gullying in NorthWestern Rif (Morocco). " Geomorpholog, relief, process, environment, vol. 3, pp. 335–352, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ESRI, "Arc Hydro Tools-Tutorial," 2011. [Online]. Available: http://downloads.esri.com/archydro/archydro/tutorial/doc/arc%20hydro%20tools%202.0%20-%20tutorial.pdf. [Accessed 26 March 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Dai, C. Lee, J. Li and Z. Xu, "Assessment of landslide susceptibility on the natural terrain of Lantau Island, Hong Kong," Environmental Geology, vol. 40, pp. 381-391, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ercanoglu and F. Temiz, "Application of logistic regression and fuzzy operators to landslide susceptibility assessment in Azdavay (Kastamonu, Turkey," Environ Earth Sci, vol. 64, p. 949–964, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Pham, D. Bui, I. Prakash, L. Nguyen and M. Dholakia, "A comparative study of sequential minimal optimization-based support vector machines, vote feature intervals, and logistic regression in landslide susceptibility assessment using GIS," Environ Earth Sci, vol. 76, p. 371, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee, "Application of logistic regression model and its validation for landslide susceptibility mapping using GIS and remote sensing data," Remote Sens, vol. 26, pp. 1477-1491, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Devkota, "Landslide susceptibility mapping using certainty factor, index of entropy and logistic regression models in GIS and their comparison at Mugling-Narayanghat road section in Nepal Himalaya," Nat Hazards, vol. 65, p. 135–165, 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chang and A. Fabbri, "Validation of Spatial Prediction Models for Landslide Hazard Mapping," Natural Hazards, vol. 30, p. 451–472, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- J. Chacon, C. Irigaray, T. Fernandez and R. El Hamdouni R, " Engineering geology maps: landslides and geographical information systems," Bull Eng Geol Environ, vol. 65, p. 341–411, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.