MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- De Beer, E. E. and Wallays, M., Forces Induced in Piles by Unsymmetrical Surcharges on the Soil Around the Pile, International Proceedings of the 5th Euro Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Madrid, 1, 154-176 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Ito, T. and Matsui, T., Methods To Estimate Lateral Force Acting on Stabilizing Piles, Soils and Foundations, 15, 4, 43-59 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Sommer, H., Creeping slope in a stiff clay, Proc., 9th Int. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, A. A. Balkema, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 113–118 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Fukuoka, M., The effects of horizontal loads on piles due to landslides, Proc., 9th Int. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Japanese Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Tokyo, 27–42 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, M. C., Wu, A. H., and Scheessele, D. J., Stress and deformation in single piles due to lateral movement of surrounding soils, Behavior of deep foundations: ASTM special technical publication, 670, Raymond Lunggren, ed., ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA, 578–591 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- Nethero, M. F., Slide control by drilled pier walls, Application of Walls to Landslide Control Problems, Proc., ASCE National Convention, R. B. Reeves, ed., ASCE, New York, 19–29 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Oakland, M. W. and Chameau, J. L. A., Finite-Element Analysis of Drilled Piers Used for Slope Stabilization: In Laterally Loaded Deep Foundations: Analysis and Performance, ASTM STP 835, J.A. Langer, E.T. Mosley and C.D. Thompson, Eds., ASTM, 182-193 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Poulos, H. G., Design of Reinforcing Piles to Increase Slope Stability, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 32, 808-818 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Poulos H. G. and Chen L. T., Pile Response Due to Excavation-Induced Lateral Soil Movement, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 123, 2, 94-99 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kourkoulis, R. Interplay of Mat Foundations and Piles With a Failing Slope. PhD thesis, National Technical University of Athens, Greece (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kourkoulis, R. Gelagoti F. Anastasopoulos, I. and Gazetas, G., Slope Stabilizing Piles and Pile-Groups: Parametric Study and Design Insights, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 137, 7, 663-678 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kourkoulis, R. Gelagoti F. Anastasopoulos, I. and Gazetas, G., Hybrid Method for Analysis and Design of Slope Stabilizing Piles, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 138, 1, 1-14 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gazetas, G., and Uddin, N., Permanent deformation of preexisting sliding surfaces in dams, J. Geotech. Eng., 120, 11, 2041–2061 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.