MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- AS3600: Concrete Structures Standard. Standards Association of Australia, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tomaszewicz. High-strength Concrete SP2 - Plates and Shells. Report 2.3, Punching Shear Capacity of Reinforced Concrete Slabs. Report No. STF70A93082, SINTEF, Trondheim, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- CEB-FIP State-of-the-art report on high-strength concrete. 90/1/1, Bulletin d’Information No. 197, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- H.Marzouk, A.Hussein. Experimental Investigation on the Behavior of High Strength Concrete Slabs. ACI structural journal November-December 1991; 88(6) 701-513;(1991). [Google Scholar]
- H.Marzouk,Z. Chen, Z. "Finite Element Analysis of High Strength Concrete Slabs," ACI Structural Journal, V. 90, No. 5, September-October 1993, pp. 505-513; (1993). [Google Scholar]
- M.Hallgren, and S.Kinnunen,. Increase of Punching Shear Capacity by using High-Strength Concrete. 4th International Symposium on Utilization of High-strength/High-performance Concrete. Paris, 1996, pp. 1037-1046;(1996). [Google Scholar]
- N.Kernou, B.Youcef, K. Belakhdar, K. Assessment of reliability and punching shear resistance of slabs, GRAĐEVINAR, 67 (11), 1051-1062, (2015) doi: https://doi.org/10.14256/JCE.1295.2015. [Google Scholar]
- K.E.Ramdane, Punching Shear of High Performance Concrete Slabs. 4th International Symposium on Utilization of High-strength/High-performance Concrete. Paris, 1996, pp. 1015-1026; (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Smadi and K. A. Belakhdar, "Nonlinear finite element analysis of high strength concrete slabs", Computers and Concrete, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp 187-206, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI 318-2002. Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-02) and Commentary (2002). [Google Scholar]
- BS-8110. Structural Use of Concrete, Part 1:Code Practice For Design and Construction,. British Standards Institution, Londan (1985). [Google Scholar]
- CSA, Design of concrete structures for buildings, Standard A23.3-94, Canadian Standards Association, Rexdale, Ontario,(2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.