MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- (CRAAG) (1994), "Les séismes en Algérie de 1365 à 1992". Publication du Centre de Recherche en Astronomie, Astrophysique et Géophysique, Département: Etudes et Surveillance Sismique, ESS, C.R.A.A.G, Algiers. [Google Scholar]
- Coburn, A. and Spence, R. (2002), "Earthquake Protection", 2nd edition. John Wiley &Sons.Ltd., Chichester, England. [Google Scholar]
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI) (2003), "The Boumerdes, Algeria earthquake of May, 21, 2003", Report, pp. 57. Learning from Earthquakes Program, Oakland, CA. [Google Scholar]
- Harbi, A, Maouche, S., Ousadou, F., Rouchiche, Y., Yelles-Chaouche, A., Merahi, M., Heddar, A., Nouar, O., Kherroubi, A., Beldjoudi, H., Ayadi, A., and Benouar, D. (2007), "Macroseismic Study of the Zemmouri Earthquake of 21 May 2003 (Mw 6.8, Algeria)", Earthquake Spectra, Volume 23, No. 2, 315–332. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belazougui, M. (2008a), "Boumerdes Algeria earthquake of May 21, 2003: Damage analysis and behavior of beam-column reinforced concrete structures", 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 12–17, Beijing, China. [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Reconnaissance Team (2004), "Boumerdes earthquake, May 21, 2003", 144p. [Google Scholar]
- Meghraoui, M., Maouche, S., Chemaa, B., Cakir, Z., Aoudia, A., Harbi, A., Alasset, P.J., Bouhadad, Y., Benhamouda, F. (2004) "Coastal uplift and thrust faulting associated with the (Mw=6.8) Zemmouri (Algeria) earthquake of 21 May, 2003", Geophys., Res. Let. V.31, 119605. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Technical Control of Construction (CTC) (1981b), "Règlesparasismiques Algériennes, RPA81", Algiers. [Google Scholar]
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI) (1980), "El Asnam earthquake, Algeria, 10th October 1980", Report, 57. Learning from Earthquakes Program, Oakland, CA. [Google Scholar]
- Mortgat, C.P. and Shah, H.C. (1978), "Seismic Hazard Analysis of Algeria"; Technical Report. The John A. Blume Earthquake Engineering Center, Department of Civil Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, CA. [Google Scholar]
- National Research Centre of Earthquake Engineering (CGS) (1999), "Règles parasismiques Algériennes, RPA99", Algiers. [Google Scholar]
- National Research Centre of Earthquake Engineering (CGS) (2003), "Règles parasismiques Algériennes, RPA99 version 2003", Algiers. [Google Scholar]
- Ait-Méziane, Y., Farsi, M. N. and Benouar, D. (2004), "Seismic vulnerability estimation of representative building in the Algiers district of Bab El Oued (Algeria)", European Earthquake Engineering, 1, pp. 27-36. [Google Scholar]
- Lazzali, F. and Farsi, M.N., (2012), "Seismic vulnerability assessment of buildings in Algiers area", International Conference on Environmental and Civil Engineering, WASET, Issue 61, pp. 796-800, Dubai. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.