MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- Z.T. Bieniawski, Classification of Rock Masses for Engineering: The RMR System and Future Trends, Comprehensive rock engineering, 3,522-542, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- N. Barton, R. Lien, and J. Lunde, Engineering classification of rock masses for the design of tunnel support, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- N. Barton, International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, Some new Q-value correlations to assist site characteristics and tunnel design, 185– 216, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Palmström, Journal of Rock Mechanics and Tunnelling Technology, The Rock Mass Index (RMi) applied in rock mechanics and rock engineering, 11, No.2, 1-40, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Bieniawski, Rock Mechanics Design in Mining and Tunnelling,272,(1984) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Rutledge, R.L. Perston, Experience with engineering classifications of rock, In Proc. Int. Tunneling Sym, Tokyo, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- I.S Cameron-Clarke, S. Budavari, Engineering Geology, Correlation of rock mass classification parameters obtained from bore core and in situ observations, 19–53, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J. Abad, B. Caleda, E.Chacon, V.Gutierrez, E. Hidlgo, Application of geomechanical classification to predict the convergence of coal mine galleries and to design their supports, In 5th Int. Congress on Rock Mech., Melbourne, 15–19.(1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kumar, NK. Samadhiya, R. Anbalagan, Int J Rock Mech, Application of rock mass classification system for tunneling in Himalaya, Paper 3B 14, SINOROCK2004 Symposium, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hashemi, Sh. Moghddas, R. Ajalloeian, Rock Mech Rock Eng, Application of Rock Mass Characterization for Determining the Mechanical Properties of Rock Mass: a Comparative Study, 305-320, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.