MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- Z.T. Bieniawski, Classification of Rock Masses for Engineering: The RMR System and Future Trends, Comprehensive rock engineering, 3,522-542, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- N. Barton, R. Lien, and J. Lunde, Engineering classification of rock masses for the design of tunnel support, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- N. Barton, International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, Some new Q-value correlations to assist site characteristics and tunnel design, 185– 216, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Palmström, Journal of Rock Mechanics and Tunnelling Technology, The Rock Mass Index (RMi) applied in rock mechanics and rock engineering, 11, No.2, 1-40, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Bieniawski, Rock Mechanics Design in Mining and Tunnelling,272,(1984) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Rutledge, R.L. Perston, Experience with engineering classifications of rock, In Proc. Int. Tunneling Sym, Tokyo, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- I.S Cameron-Clarke, S. Budavari, Engineering Geology, Correlation of rock mass classification parameters obtained from bore core and in situ observations, 19–53, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J. Abad, B. Caleda, E.Chacon, V.Gutierrez, E. Hidlgo, Application of geomechanical classification to predict the convergence of coal mine galleries and to design their supports, In 5th Int. Congress on Rock Mech., Melbourne, 15–19.(1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kumar, NK. Samadhiya, R. Anbalagan, Int J Rock Mech, Application of rock mass classification system for tunneling in Himalaya, Paper 3B 14, SINOROCK2004 Symposium, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hashemi, Sh. Moghddas, R. Ajalloeian, Rock Mech Rock Eng, Application of Rock Mass Characterization for Determining the Mechanical Properties of Rock Mass: a Comparative Study, 305-320, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.