MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- X. Lai, S. Wang, H. Qin, and X. Liu, "Unsaturated creep tests and empirical models for sliding zone soils of Qianjiangping landslide in the Three Gorges," J. Rock Mech. Geotech. Eng., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 149–154, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zou, S. Wang, and X. Lai, "Creep model for unsaturated soils in sliding zone of Qianjiangping landslide," J. Rock Mech. Geotech. Eng., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 162–167, Apr.(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Augustesen, M. Liingaard, P. V Lade, and M. Asce, "Evaluation of Time-Dependent Behavior of Soils," Int. J. Geomech., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 137–156, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Liingaard, A. Augustesen, P. V Lade, and M. Asce, "Characterization of Models for Time-Dependent Behavior of Soils," Int. J. Geomech., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 157–177, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Purwodihardjo, "Modélisation des déformations différées lors du creusement des tunnels," Ecole centrale de Lyon, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- X. Lai, S. M. Wang, W. M. Ye, and Y. J. Cui, "Experimental investigation on the creep behavior of an unsaturated clay," Can. Geotech. J., vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 621–628, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Singh and J. K. Mitchell, "General stress-strain-time function for soils," J. Soil Mech. Found Eng. Div. ASCE, vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 21–46, (1968). [Google Scholar]
- G. Mesri, E. Febres, D. Shields, and A. Castro, "Shear stress-strain-time behaviour of clays," Geotechnique, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 537–552, (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, "Rheological of geotechnical materials and its application to engineering," China Architecture and Building Industry Press, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. N. Yan, W. A. N. G. Si-jing, and W. A. N. G. En-zhi, "Creep equation of variable parameters based on Nishihara model," Rock Soil Mech., vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 3025–3035, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, "ANSYS Mechanical APDL Theory Reference," ANSYS Inc, vol. Release15, no. November, pp. 1–909, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Plassart, "Modélisation hydromécanique du comportement des ouvrages souterrains avec un modèle élastoviscoplastique," Dr. Diss. Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy, INPL, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.