MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- Gurney, R. W. The Initial Velocities of Fragments from Bombs, Shells, and Grenades, BRL-405. Ballistic Research Laboratory, Aberdeen, Maryland. USA. 1943. [Google Scholar]
- Jarrett D E. Derivation of the British Blasting materials Safety Distances. Annals New York Academy of Sciences, 152, Article 1. 1968. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Scilly N F and High W G. The blast effect of explosions. Loss prevention and safety promotion 5. 1986 [Google Scholar]
- Duo Zhang, ShuJian Yao, Fangyun Lu, XuGuang Chen, Guhui Lin, Wei Wang & Yuliang Lin. (July 5, 2013). Experimental study on scaling of RC beams under close-in blast loading. Retrieved December 7, 2015 from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1350630713002203. [Google Scholar]
- Hibbitt, Karlsson, Sorensen, 2011, ABAQUS User's Manual, Pawtucket, 6th Edition. [Google Scholar]
- Lublinear, J., Oliver, J., Oller, S., Onate, E., 1989. A plastic-damage model for concrete, Solids and Structures, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 299-326. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J., Fenves, G., 1998. Plastic-damage model for cyclic loading of concrete structure, Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 124, No. 8, pp. 892-900. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.