MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- T. Shan Lin, A. S.Nowak. Proof Loading and Structural Reliability (1984). [Google Scholar]
- W.B Hall, M.Tsai. Load Testing, Structural Reliability and Test Evaluation (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.H.Faber, D.V.Val, M.G.Stewart. Proof load testing for bridge assessment and upgrading (2000). [Google Scholar]
- C.Cremona, B.Poulin, A.Colas. Calibration of partial safety factors for the assessment of existing bridges (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.Rackwitz, K.Schrupp. Quality Control, Proof Testing and Structural Reliability (1984). [Google Scholar]
- M.Sykora, M.Holicky, J.Markova. Verification of existing reinforced concrete bridges using the semi-probabilistic approach (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yuefei, L.Dagang, F.Xueping. Reliability updating and prediction of bridge structures based on proof loads and monitored data (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.