MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- Y. Boussahoua and S. Kenai, "Diagnostic des Ouvrages en Béton Armé Dégradé par la Corrosion des Armatures: Cas d'Etude," in 3ème Congrès International sur la Technologie et la Durabilità du Béton, Alger, Algérie, (2016).
- D. Breysse, "Nondestructive evaluation of concrete strength: an historical review and a new perspective by combining NDT methods," Construction and Building Materials, vol. 33, pp. 139-63, (2012). [CrossRef]
- D. Breysse and O. Abraham, Méthodologie d'évaluation non-destructive de l'état d'altération des ouvrages en béton, France: Association Française de Génie Civil, (2005).
- D. Breysse, Non-Destructive Assessment of Concrete Structures: Reliability and Limits of Single and Combined Techniques, RILEM, (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Popovics, J. L. Rose and J. S. Popovics, "The behaviour of ultrasonic pulses in concrete," Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 20, pp. 259-270, (1990). [CrossRef]
- J. H. Bungey, S. G. Millard and M. G. Grantham, Testing of Concrete in Structures, London & New York: Taylor & Francis, (1992).
- B. Hobbs and M. Tchoketch Kebir, "Nondestructive Testing Techniques for the Forensic Engineering Investigation of Reinforced Concrete Buildings," Forensic Science International, vol. 167, pp. 167-172, (2007). [CrossRef]
- H. Y. Qasrawi, "Concrete strength by combined nondestructive methods simply and reliably predicted," Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 30, pp. 739-746, (2000). [CrossRef]
- S. R. M. Khan, J. Noorzaei, M. R. A. Kadir, A. Waleed and M. S. Jaafar, "Effectiveness of sclerometer test technique on strength assessment of high performance concrete," International Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 163168, (2004).
- G. Kheder, "A two stage procedures for assessment of in situ concrete strength," Materials and Structures, vol. 32, pp. 410-417, (1999). [CrossRef]
- M. Alwash, D. Breysse and Z. M. Sbartaï, "Nondestructive strength evaluation of concrete: Analysis of some key factors using synthetic simulations," Construction and Building Materials, vol. 99, pp. 235-245, (2015). [CrossRef]
- M. Alwash, Z. M. Sbartaï and D. Breysse, "Nondestructive assessment of both mean strength and variability of concrete: A new bi-objective approach," Construction and Building Materials, vol. 113, pp. 880-889, (2016). [CrossRef]
- K. Ali-Benyahia, Z.-M. Sbartaï, D. Breysse, S. Kenai and M. Ghrici, "Analysis of the single and combined non-destructive test approaches for on-site concrete strength assessment: General statements based on a real case-study," CSCM Case Studies in Construction Materials, vol. 6, pp. 109-119, (2017). [CrossRef]
- S. Kenai and Y. Boussahoua, "Application des technique non destructifs pour l'inspection et diagnostic du béton armé dégradé" in Diagno-Béton, Merrakech, (2016).
- DTR BC, "2 48. (2003). Règlement Parasismique Algérien-RPA 99 version 2003, CGS, Alger.
- ASTM C 42/C 42M-04, Standard method of obtaining and testing drilled cores and sawed beams of concrete, Philadelphia, PA: American Society for Testing and Materials, (2001).
- NA 5071, Tests for concrete in structures: Cores sampling, examination and testing compression, Algiers: Algerian Institute of Standardization, (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.