MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- K. Abahri, R. Belarbi, E.H. Chady, Caractérisation macro-hydrique des matériaux biosourcès, Rencontres Universitaires de Génie Civil. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Amziane, F. Collet, eds., Bio-aggregates Based Building Materials, Springer Netherlands, Dordrecht, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. El Hachem, P. Ye, K. Abahri, R. Bennacer, Fiber's hygromorphic effect on thermal conductivity of wooden fibrous insulation characterized by X-ray tomography, Construction and Building Materials. 758–765. 150 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Taillandier-Thomas, S. Roux, T.F. Morgeneyer, F. Hild, Localized strain field measurement on laminography data with mechanical regularization, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms. 70–79. 324 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bennai, K. Abahri, R. Belarbi, A. Tahakourt, Periodic homogenization for heat, air, and moisture transfer of porous building materials, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B: Fundamentals. 420–440. 70 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bennai, K. Abahri, R. Belarbi, A. Tahakourt, Convective and conductive thermal homogenization for nonsturated porous building materials: Application on the thermal conductivity tensor, Thermal Science. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Remki, K. Abahri, M. Tahlaiti, R. Belarbi, Hygrothermal transfer in wood drying under the atmospheric pressure gradient, International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 57 (2012) 135–141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luikov, A. V, Heat and mass transfer in capillary porous bodies, PergamonLond. (1966). [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Ferroukhi, K. Abahri, R. Belarbi, K. Limam, A. Nouviaire, Experimental validation of coupled heat, air and moisture transfer modeling in multilayer building components, Heat and Mass Transfer. 2257–2269. 52 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Comsol Multiphysics User's Guide, ComsolMultiphysics User's Guide. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Solar Energy Laboratory, TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH, CSTB – Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment, et TESS – Thermal Energy Systems Specialists, TRNSYS 17 a TRaNsientSYstem Simulation program, vol. A3. (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.