MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1 : Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- W. A. Shewhart, Economic control of quality of manufactured product. New York: Van Nostrand, 1931.
- E. L. Grandt and R. S. Leavenworth, Statistical Quality Control, 6 ed. New York, 1988.
- E. S. Page, “A Test for a Change in a Parameter Occurring at an Unknown Point,” Biometrika, vol. 42, pp. 523-527, 1955. [CrossRef]
- L. Dessolle, D. J. Biau, V. de Larouzière, C. Ravel, J.-M. Antoine, E. Daraï, and J. Mandelbaum, “Learning curve of vitrification assessed by cumulative summation test for learning curve (LCCUSUM),” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 92, pp. 943-945, 9// 2009. [CrossRef]
- D. J. Biau, S. M. Williams, M. M. Schlup, R. S. Nizard, and R. Porcher, “Quantitative and individualized assessment of the learning curve using LC-CUSUM,” British Journal of Surgery, vol. 95, pp. 925-929, 2008. [CrossRef]
- O. D. Aguirre Ospina, Á. M. Ríos Medina, M. Calderón Marulanda, and L. M. Gómez Buitrago, “Cumulative Sum learning curves (CUSUM) in basic anaesthesia procedures,” Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology, vol. 42, pp. 142-153, 7// 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. Young, J. P. Miller, and K. Azarow, “Establishing Learning Curves for Surgical Residents Using Cumulative Summation (CUSUM) Analysis,” Current Surgery, vol. 62, pp. 330-334, 5// 2005. [CrossRef]
- A. M. Parikh, A. M. Park, and J. Sumfest, “Cumulative summation (CUSUM) charts in the monitoring of hypospadias outcomes: A tool for CMSS-2017 quality improvement initiative,” Journal of Pediatric Urology, vol. 10, pp. 306-311, 4// 2014. [CrossRef]
- M. L. Sampson, V. Gounden, H. E. van Deventer, and A. T. Remaley, “CUSUM-Logistic Regression analysis for the rapid detection of errors in clinical laboratory test results,” Clinical Biochemistry, vol. 49, pp. 201-207, 2// 2016. [CrossRef]
- R. J. Novick, S. A. Fox, L. W. Stitt, T. L. Forbes, and S. Steiner, “Direct comparison of risk-adjusted and non–risk-adjusted CUSUM analyses of coronary artery bypass surgery outcomes,” The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, vol. 132, pp. 386-391, 8// 2006. [CrossRef]
- D. G. Pazhayamadom, C. J. Kelly, E. Rogan, and E. A. Codling, “Self-starting CUSUM approach for monitoring data poor fisheries,” Fisheries Research, vol. 145, pp. 114-127, 8// 2013. [CrossRef]
- D. G. Pazhayamadom, C. J. Kelly, E. Rogan, and E. A. Codling, “Decision Interval Cumulative Sum Harvest Control Rules (DI-CUSUM-HCR) for managing fisheries with limited historical information,” Fisheries Research, vol. 171, pp. 154-169, 11// 2015. [CrossRef]
- L. Qu, Z. Wu, M. B. C. Khoo, and P. Castagliola, “A CUSUM scheme for event monitoring,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 145, pp. 268-280, 9// 2013. [CrossRef]
- W. Schmidt, H.-C. Kühne, and F. Haamkens, “Shewhart-und CUSUM-Kontrollkarten zur gleichzeitigen Prozesssteuerung und Konformitätsbewertung - Neue Nachweisverfahren der Konformität in der zükunftigen EN 206,” Betonund Stahlbetonbau, vol. 109, pp. 417-427, 2014. [CrossRef]
- W. Schmidt and H.-C. Kühne, “Cusum control charts with V-mask in process control,” CPI International, 2015.
- R. Caspeele and L. Taerwe, “Combined production and conformity control of concrete with acceptance cusum control charts,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Probabilistic Workshop, Dresden, Germany, 2009.
- “BS 5703-2:2003, Guide to data analysis, quality control and improvement using cusum techniques - Part 2: Introduction to decision-making using cusum techniques.”
- “Monitoring concrete strength by the cusum system,” The Concrete Institute, Midrand, South Africa2013.
- K. W. Day, “Economical control of concrete quality,” Reprint from Australian Civil Engineering published via http://www.kenday.id.au/4.1-4.7.html, 1969.
- K. W. Day, “Quality Control of Concrete: Philosophy and Implementation,” presented at the Seminar on Quality Control of Concrete, Hong Kong, 1980.
- K. W. Day, “Quality Control of 55 MPa Concrete for Collins Place Project, Melbourne, Australia,” CONCRETE INTERNATIONAL, vol. 3, pp. 17-23, 1981.
- K. W. Day, Concrete Mix Design, Quality Control and Specification, 3 ed.: Taylor & Francis, 2006.
- I. Gibb and T. Harrison, “Use of control charts in the production of concrete,” ERMCO 2010.
- W. Schmidt and H.-C. Kühne, “EN 206:2014: Cusum method or mean value criterion? / EN 206:2014: Kusum-Verfahren oder Mittelwertkriterium?,” BFT international, vol. 80, pp. 24-31, 2014.
- M. Palacios, R. Flatt, F. Puertas, and A. Sanchez-Herencia, “Compatibility between Polycarboxylate and Viscosity-Modifying Admixtures in Cement Pastes,” in 10th International Conference on Superplasticizers and Other Admixtures in Concrete, Prague, Czech Republic, 2012, pp. 29-40.
- R. Flatt and I. Schober, “Superplasticizers and the rheology of concrete,” Understanding the Rheology of Concrete, pp. 144-208, 2012. [CrossRef]
- R. J. Flatt, I. Schober, E. Raphael, E. Lesniewska, and C. Plassard, “Polymer Physics and Superplasticizers,” in Ninth ACI International Conference on Superplasticizers and Other Chemical Admixtures in Concrete, Seville, Spain, 2009, pp. 113-122.
- D. Lowke and C. Gehlen, “Effect of Pore Solution Composition on Zeta Potential and Superplasticizer Adsorption,” in Eleventh International Conference on Superplasticizers and Other Chemical Admixtures in Concrete, Ottawa, 2015, pp. 253-264.
- A. Zingg, F. Winnefeld, L. Holzer, J. Pakusch, S. Becker, and L. Gauckler, “Adsorption of polyelectrolytes and its influence on the rheology, zeta potential, and microstructure of various cement and hydrate phases,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 323, pp. 301-312, 2008. [CrossRef]
- J. Plank and B. Sachsenhauser, “Impact of Molecular Structure on Zeta Potential and Adsorbed Conformation of α-Allyl-ω-Methoxypolyethylene Glycol - Maleic Anhydride Superplasticizers,” Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, vol. 4, pp. 233-239, 2006. [CrossRef]
- J. Plank and C. Hirsch, “Impact of zeta potential of early cement hydration phases on superplasticizer adsorption,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 37, pp. 537-542, 2007. [CrossRef]
- J. Stroh, M. C. Schlegel, W. Schmidt, Y. N. Thi, B. Meng, and F. Emmerling, “Time-resolved in situ investigation of Portland cement hydration influenced by chemical admixtures,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 106, pp. 18-26, Mar 1 2016. [CrossRef]
- W. Schmidt, S. Peters, and H.-C. Kühne, “Effects of Particle Volume Fraction and Size on Polysaccharide Stabilizing Agents,” in SP-302 Eleventh International Conference on Superplasticizers and Other Chemical Admixtures in Concrete, V. M. Malhotra, Ed., ed, 2015, pp. 39-52.
- W. Schmidt, H. J. H. Brouwers, H.-C. Kühne, and B. Meng, “Influences of superplasticizer modification and mixture composition on the performance of self-compacting concrete at varied ambient temperatures,” Cement and Concrete Composites, vol. 49, pp. 111-126, 2014. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.