MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Vibration and Control in Downhole Drilling Processes|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- ABAQUS documentation. USA: Dassault Systems.
- P. Bésuelle, J. Desrues, S. Raynaud, Experimental characterisation of the localisation phenomenon inside a vosges sandstone in a triaxial cell, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., 37 (2000)
- D. Che, W.L. Zhu, K.F. Ehmann, Chipping and crushing mechanisms in orthogonal rock cutting, Int. J. Mech. Sci., 119 (2016)
- E. Detournay, P. Defourny, A phenomenological model for the drilling action of drag bits, (1992)
- E. Detournay, T. Richard, M. Shepherd, Drilling response of drag bits: Theory and experiment, Int. J. Mech. Sci., (2008)
- M. C. Jamie, Y. Zhou, J. Kin, I. K. Gamwo, Finite element modelling of rock cutting and its fragmentation process, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., 80 (2015)
- Y. Nishimatsu, The mechanics of rock cutting, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences and Geomechanics Abstracts, (1972)
- L. M. Pradeep, Influence of cutter velocity, friction coefficient and rake angle on the formation of discontinuous rock fragments during rock cutting process, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Tech., (2016)
- T. Richard, F. Dargain, E. Poyol, E. Detournay, Rock strength determination from scratch tests, Eng. Geol., (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.