MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Wave Mechanics: Generation and Propagation of Waves in Fluids, Solids and Structures|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- WindEurope, Tech. rep., WindEurope (2017), The European Offshore Wind Industry. Key Trends and Statistics 2016 [Google Scholar]
- F. Rausche, M. Nagy, S. Webster, L. Liang, CAPWAP and Refined Wave Equation Analyses for Driveability Predictions and Capacity Assessment of Offshore Pile Installations, in ASME 2009 28th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2009), pp. 375–383 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Deeks, M.F. Randolph, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 17, 279 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.P. DeVault, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 13, 55 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Graff, Wave Motion in Elastic Solids (Dover Publications, Mineola, N. Y., 1991) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Simo, T.J. Hughes, Computational Inelasticity, Vol. 7 (Springer Science & Business Media, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kolsky, L.S. Douch, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 10, 195 (1962) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Logg, K.A. Mardal, G.N. Wells et al., Automated Solution of Differential Equations by the Finite Element Method (Springer, 2012), ISBN 978-3-642-23098-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Newmark, Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division 85, 67 (1959) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.