MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vibration-Based Structural Health Monitoring Data Analysis and Time Series Methods|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- D. Garcia, I. Trendafilova, J. Sound Vib., A multivariate data analysis approach towards vibration analysis and vibration-based damage assessment. Application for delamination detection in composite materials, 25, 7036-7050 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Garcia, I. Trendafilova, D. Inman, Smart Mater. Struct, A study on the vibration-based self-monitoring capabilities of nano-enriched composite laminated beams, 25, 1-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zheng, L. Cheng, M. Yuan, Z. Whang, L. Zhang, Y. Qin, T. Jing, Nanoscale, An electrospun nanowire-based triboelectric nanogenerator and its application in a fully self-powered UV detector, 6, 7842-7846 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, L. Lin, Z.L. Wang, Nano Energy, Triboelectric nanogenerators as self-powered active sensors, 11, 436-462 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, L. Zhang, W. Deng, L. Jin, F. Chun, H. Pan, B. Gu, H. Zhang, Z. Lv, W. Yang, Z.L. Wang, ACS Nano, Self-powered acceleration sensor based on liquid metal triboelectric nanogenerator for vibration monitoring, 11, 7440-7446 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, Y. Yang, Y. Su, J. Chen, K. Adams, S. Lee, C. Hu and Z.L. Wang, Adv. Funct. Mater., Triboelectric nanogenerator for harvesting vibration energy in full space and as self-powered acceleration sensor, 24, 1401-1407 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang, J. Chen, Q. Jing, J. Yang, X. Wen, Y. Su, G. Zhu, P. Bai, and Z.L. Wang, Adv. Funct. Mater., 3D stack integrated nanogenerator for harvesting vibration energy, 24, 4090-4096 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhu, W.Q. Yang, T.J. Zhang, Q.S. Jing, J. Chen, Y.S. Zhou, P. Bai, Z.L. Wang, Nano Lett., Self-powered ultrasensitive, flexible tactile sensors based on contact electrification, 14, 3208-3213 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, H.L. Zhang, Z.H. Lin, Y.S. Zhou, Q.S. Jing, Y.J. Su, J. Su, J. Yang, J. Chen, C.G. Hu, Z.L. Wang, ACS Nano, Human skin based triboelectric nanognerators for harvesting biomechanical energy as self-powered active tactile sensor system, 7, 9213-9222 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Su, X. Wen, G. Zhu, J. Yang, J. Chen, P. Bai, Z. Wu, Y. Jiang, Z.L. Wang, Nano Energy, Hybrid triboelectric nanogenerator for harvesting water wave energy and as a self-powered distress signal emitter, 9, 186-195 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Cheng, Z. H. Lin, Z.L. Du, Z.L. Wang, ACS Nano, Simultaneously harvesting electrostatic and mechanical energies from flowing water by a hybridized triboelectric nanogenerator, 8, 1932-1939 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zheng, B. Shi, F. Fan, X. Wang, L. Yan, W. Yuan, S. Wang, H. Liu, Z. Li, Z.L. Wang, Adv. Mater., In vivo powering of pacemaker by breathing-driven implanted triboelectric nanogenerator, 26, 5851-5856 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Joshi, G.M. Hegde, M.M. Nayak, K. Rajanna, Sens Actuators A Phys, A novel piezoelectric thin film impact sensor: Application in non-destructive material discrimination, 199, 272-282 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Wang, L. Lin, J. Chen, S. Niu, Y. Zi, Green energy and technology, Triboelectric nanogenerators, 10-11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Wang, L. Lin, J. Cheng, S. Niu, Y. Zi, Green energy and technology, Triboelectric nanogenerators, 23-46 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, J. Sun, M. Chen, Nano energy, Triboelectric nanogenerator using nano-Ag ink as electrode material, 3, 95-101 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Shin, B. Saravanakumar, A. Ramadoss, S.J. Kim, Int J Energy Res, Fabrication of PDMS-based triboelectric nanogenerator for self-sustained power source application, 40, 288-297 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.