MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Active Vibration Control|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- G.Ja. Panovko, Dynamics of vibrational technological processes (Moscow, Izhevsk: RHD Publ., 176 p., 2006) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Ju.R. Kopylov, Dynamics of vibro-impact hardening (Voronezh: Nauchnaja kniga Publ., 568 p., 2011) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.P., Babichev, I.A. Babichev, Basics of vibration technology (Rostov-na-Donu: DGTU Publ., 620 p., 1999) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Ju.R. Kopylov, Spline estimation of the distribution parameters of surface layer quality in vibro-impahardening. Journ. of Mech. Eng., No.7, pp. 53-60 (2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ju. Marchenko, N.N. Kuznecova, G.V. Serga, New construction of equipment for surface hardening of parts in engineering production. Proceedings of the VII International scientific-practical conference (InMash-2015), pp. 95-99 (2015) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.A., Tamarkin, D.V. Kazakov, A.S. Shvedova, R.V. Grebenkin, Improving the reliability of technological processes of machining by the dynamic methods of surface plastic deformation. Strength. Techn. and Coat., No.8 (128), pp. 23-27 (2015) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V., Eliseev, Features of mathematical modeling in problems of vibrating interactions between elements of technological systems subject to unilateral constraints relations. Proceedings of the DYVIS-2015. XVIII International Symposium "Dynamics of vibroimpact (strongly nonlinear) systems". Moscow: IMASh RAN Publ., pp. 107-114 (2015) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V., Eliseev, V.V. Sel’vinsky, S.V. Eliseev, The dynamics of a vibratory interaction of elements of technological systems subject to unilateral constraints relations (Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 332 p., 2015) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.I., Blehman, Vibrational mechanics (Moscow: Fizmatlit Publ., 400 p., 1994) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Clarence, W. de Silva. Vibration. Fundamentals and Practice. Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D.C.: CRC Press, 2000. 957 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Eliseev, A.I. Artyunin, Applied theory of oscillations in problems of dynamics of linear mechanical systems (Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., p. 459., 2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.V., Eliseev, A.V. Lukyanov, Yu.N. Reznik, A.P. Khomenko, Dynamics of mechanical Systems with Additional Ties (Irkutsk: Irkutsk State University Publ., 315 p.)(In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.V., Eliseev, K.K. Markov, Some problems of dynamics of the oscillatory process at not-holding ties. Mechanics and control processes (Irkutsk: Institute of Informatics Problems Publ., pp. 71-83., 1971) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Babitsky, Theory of vibro-impact systems (approximate methods)(Moscow:Nauka Publ., 1978, 352 p. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V., Eliseev, I.S. Sitov, D.X. Nguen, Some questions of formation of structure of vibrating fields of vibration table: features of the measurement system, configuration tools. Syst. Meth. Techn. (Bratsk: BrSTU Publ.), Bratsk, No.2 (30), pp. 17-26 (2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Frolov, Vibrations in engineering: Handbook in 6 volumes, Vol. 6. Protection of equipment from vibration (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering Publ. 1981, 452 p.) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Eliseev, A.P. Khomenko, Artyunin A. I., V. B. Kashuba, Sensor to monitor the dynamic state of vibration field (patent). The patent for useful model RF no. 166422 U1. Published: 27.11.2016, Bulletin No 33 (2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Eliseev, S.K. Kargapolcev, I.S. Sitov, A.V. Nikolaev, The integral estimation of the state parameters of granular medium under vibration interactions. 7th International Conference on Science and Technology. London, SCIEURO, 23-29 October 2016. pp. 53-68, (2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Eliseev, V.B. Kashuba, A.G. Pnjov, A.V. Eliseev, I.S. Sitov, Unilateral constraints in the dynamic interactions of the granular medium and the vibrating surface: the scientific and methodological substantiation of the technology of vibration hardening. Syst. Meth. Techn. (Bratsk: BrSTU Publ.), No.3 (23), Bratsk, pp. 17-31 (2014) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Eliseev, S.V. Eliseev, Approaches in the development of motion sensors in the problems of dynamics of granular media. Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University. No. 8 (115), pp. 20-35 (2016). DOI: 10.21285/1814-3520-2016-8-20-35. (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.