MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Vibration of Beams, Plates and Shells, from Nano to Macro|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- S. A. Rabboh, N. E. Bondok, T. S. Mahmoud, and H. I. El Kholy, “The Effect of Functionally Graded Materials into the Sandwich Beam Dynamic Performance,” vol. 2013, no. November, pp. 751–760, 2013.
- C. N. Della and D. Shu, “Natural frequency of beams with embedded piezoelectric sensors and actuators,” Aerospace, vol. 137, pp. 137–138, 2007.
- R. M. J. Groh and P. M. Weaver, “On displacement-based and mixed-variational equivalent single layer theories for modelling highly heterogeneous laminated beams,” Int. J. Solids Struct., vol. 59, pp. 147–170, 2015. [CrossRef]
- M. Gherlone, “On the Use of Zigzag Functions in Equivalent Single Layer Theories for Laminated Composite and Sandwich Beams: A Comparative Study and Some Observations on External Weak Layers,” J. Appl. Mech., vol. 80, no. 6, p. 61004, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S.-H. Schulze, M. Pander, K. Naumenko, and H. Altenbach, “Analysis of laminated glass beams for photovoltaic applications,” Int. J. Solids Struct., vol. 49, no. 15-16, pp. 2027–2036, 2012. [CrossRef]
- A. Dasgupta, “Eigenstrain Techniques for Modeling Adaptive Structures: II. Active Damping,” J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct., vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 631–641, 2000. [CrossRef]
- C. M. Wang, Y. Y. Zhang, and X. Q. He, “Vibration of nonlocal Timoshenko beams,” Nanotechnology, vol. 18, no. 10, p. 105401, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Z. Zhang, N. Challamel, and C. M. Wang, “Eringen’s small length scale coefficient for buckling of nonlocal Timoshenko beam based on microstructured beam model,” J. Appl. Phys., vol. 114, no. 11, 2013.
- A. J. Beveridge, M. A. Wheel, and D. H. Nash, “A higher order control volume based finite element method to predict the deformation of heterogeneous materials,” Comput. Struct., vol. 129, no. 0, pp. 54–62, 2013. [CrossRef]
- A. J. Beveridge, M. A. Wheel, and D. H. Nash, “The micropolar elastic behaviour of model macroscopically heterogeneous materials,” Int. J. Solids Struct., vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 246–255, 2013. [CrossRef]
- A. R. Dehkordi, “3D Finite Element Cosserat Continuum Simulation of Layered Geomaterials,” PhD Thesis, p. 263, 2008.
- J. C. Frame, “A computational and experimental investigation into the micropolar elastic behaviour of cortical bone,” PhD Thesis_University Strat., pp. 1–199, 2013.
- A. Riahi and J. H. Curran, “Full 3D finite element Cosserat formulation with application in layered structures,” Appl. Math. Model., vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 3450–3464, 2009. [CrossRef]
- A. Waseem, A. J. Beveridge, M. A. Wheel, and D. H. Nash, “The influence of void size on the micropolar constitutive properties of model heterogeneous materials,” Eur. J. Mech. A/Solids, vol. 40, pp. 148–157, 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. a. Wheel, J. C. Frame, and P. E. Riches, “Is smaller always stiffer? On size effects in supposedly generalised continua,” Int. J. Solids Struct., vol. 67-68, pp. 84–92, 2015. [CrossRef]
- S.R. S. L. Nakamura, “Finite element analysis of Saint-Venant end effects in micropolar elastic solids,” Adapt. from Eng. Comput. 12, 571-587, pp. 1–10, 1995.
- R. Lakes, “Experimental methods for study of Cosserat elastic solids and other generalized elastic continua,” Contin. Model. Mater. with Micro-structure, no. 1, pp. 1–22, 1996.
- M. McGregor and M. A. Wheel, “On the coupling number and characteristic length of micropolar media of differing topology,” Proc. R. Soc. A Math. Phys. Eng. Sci., vol. 470, no. 2169, pp. 20140150–20140150, 2014. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.