MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- M. Pieraccini, Monitoring of Civil Infrastructures by Interferometric Radar: A Review. The Scientific World Journal (2013), Article ID 786961, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/786961. (2013)
- G. Grazzini., M. Pieraccini, D. Dei, C. Atzeni, Simple Microwave sensor for remote detection of structural vibration. Electronics Letters 2009, 45 11, 567-569 (2009).
- J.Abril, E. Nova., A. Broquetas, A. Aguasca, J. Romeu, L. Jofre, Micrometric deformation imaging at W-Band”. In Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE International Microwave Workshop. IMWS 2011. pp. 65-68 (2011).
- F. Papi, N. Donati, M. Pieraccini, Handy Microwave Sensor for Remote Detection of Structural Vibration. EWSHM - 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, Jul 2014, Nantes, France (2014)
- Li Cunlong, Chen Weimin, Liu Gang, Yan Rong, Xu Hengyi and Qi Yi, A Noncontact FMCW Radar Sensor for Displacement Measurement in Structural Health Monitoring. Sensors 2015, 15 7412-7433; doi:10.3390/s150407412. (2015)
- G. Giunta, A.Monti-Guarnieri, D. D’Aria, F.Speziali, P.Falcone, L.Maggi, G. Amoroso, A novel technique for very accurate three-dimensional monitoring of structural vibrations and displacement by remote radar sensors, Radar Conference IET. (2015)
- C. Gentile, G. Bernardini. An interferometric radar for non-contact measurement of deflections on civil engineering structures: laboratory and full-scale tests. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering 6, 521-534. DOI: 10.1080/15732470903068557 (2010) [CrossRef]
- F. Coppi, C. Gentile, P. Ricci, A software tool for processing the displacement time series extracted from raw radar data. Proceedings of the 9th Int. Conference on Vibration Measurements by Laser and non-contact Techniques, Ancona, Italy; 22-25 June 2010. AIP Conference Proceedings 1253, ed. E.P. Tomasini (2010)
- M. Pieraccini, M. Fratini, F. Parrini, C. Atzeni, Dynamic monitoring of bridges using a high-speed coherent radar. 2006, IEEE TGRS, 40 11, 3284–3288 (2006)
- M. Pieraccini, F. Parrini, M. Fratini, C. Atzeni, P. Spinelli. In-service testing of wind turbine towers using a microwave sensor. Renewable Energy 2008, 33, 1 pp. 13-21, ISSN:0960-1481 URL:http://dx.medra.org/10.1016/j.renene.2007.02.001 (2008) [CrossRef]
- C. Negulescu, G. Luzi, M. Crosetto, D. Raucoules, A. Roullé, D. Monfort, L. Pujades, B. Colas, T. Dewez, Comparison of seismometer and radar measurements for the modal identification of civil engineering structures. Engineering Structures, 51, 10–22 (2013) [CrossRef]
- G. Luzi, M. Crosetto, M. Cuevas-González, A radar-based monitoring of the Collserola Tower (Barcelona). Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 2014, 49, 234-248 (2014) [CrossRef]
- C. Atzeni, A. Bicci, D. Dei, M. Fratini, M. Pieraccini. Remote survey of the leaning tower of Pisa by interferometric sensing. IEEE GRSL 2010, 7 1, 185–189.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.