MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- M.P. Cartmell, Generating Velocity Increments by means of a Spinning Motorised Tether, AIAA-98-3739, Cleveland, Ohio, USA (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Cartmell, D.J. McKenzie, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 44, 1-21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.W.Ziegler, The Rigid Body Dynamics of Tethers in Space, PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. McKenzie, The Dynamics of Tethers and Space-Webs PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ismail, The Dynamics of a Flexible Motorised Momentum Exchange Tether (MMET), PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Cartmell, C.R. McInnes, Modern Astrodynamics, Chapter 7, Elsevier Astrodynamics Series, Edited by P.Gurfil (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Murray, Continuous Earth-Moon Payload Exchange using Motorised Tethers with Associated Dynamics, PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fu, Research on Asymmetrical Motorised Momentum Exchange Tether, Final Research Report, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Sheffield, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, R. Huang, X. Ren, L. He, Y. He, History of the Tether Concept and Tether Missions: A Review, ISRN Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 2013, Article ID 502973, 7 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/502973 [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.