MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- M.P. Cartmell, Generating Velocity Increments by means of a Spinning Motorised Tether, AIAA-98-3739, Cleveland, Ohio, USA (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Cartmell, D.J. McKenzie, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 44, 1-21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.W.Ziegler, The Rigid Body Dynamics of Tethers in Space, PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. McKenzie, The Dynamics of Tethers and Space-Webs PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ismail, The Dynamics of a Flexible Motorised Momentum Exchange Tether (MMET), PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Cartmell, C.R. McInnes, Modern Astrodynamics, Chapter 7, Elsevier Astrodynamics Series, Edited by P.Gurfil (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Murray, Continuous Earth-Moon Payload Exchange using Motorised Tethers with Associated Dynamics, PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fu, Research on Asymmetrical Motorised Momentum Exchange Tether, Final Research Report, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Sheffield, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, R. Huang, X. Ren, L. He, Y. He, History of the Tether Concept and Tether Missions: A Review, ISRN Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 2013, Article ID 502973, 7 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/502973 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.