MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Ocean and Marine Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- G. J. Rathod, and G. R. Gaikwad, “Tidal Power Energy-A renewable energy in future”, ARD IJEET, 3(3), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Hammar, J. Ehnberg, A. Mavume, B. C. Cuamba, and S. Molander, “Renewable Ocean Energy in the Western Indian Ocean”, J. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev., 16(7), Pp 4938–4950, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Md. A. Hossain, Md. Z. Hossain, and Md. A. Rahman, “Perspective and Challenge of Tidal Power in Bangladesh”, International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering, 8(7), Pp 1140–1143, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. Zabihian, and A. S. Fung, J. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev., 15(5), Pp 2461–2474, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rose, and P. K.Bhaskaran, “The Role of Environmental Forcing on Tidal Dynamics along Complex near-Shore Waters off Bangladesh”, J. Ocean Eng., 116, Pp 68–81, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Md. R. Tousif, and S. Md. B. Taslim, “ Tidal Power-an Effective Method of Generating Power”, IJSER, 2(5), (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.