MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- The Saguling Service Business Unit, Monitoring Report of The Saguling Reservoir Sedimentation (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Neitsch, J. Arnold, J. Kiniry, J. Williams, Soil and Water Assessment Tool: Theoretical Documentation Version 2005, 225 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Arnold, R. Srinivasan, R. S. Muttiah, J. R. Williams, Large Area Hydrologic Modeling and Assessment Part I: Model Development, Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 34(1), 73-89 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Winchell, R. Srinivasan, J.M. Di Luzio, ArcSWAT 2.3.4 Interface for SWAT2005: User's Guide (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Arsyad, Konservasi Tanah dan Air (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of Reclamation, Erosion and Sedimentation Manual (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.