MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structure and Material|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- Malhorta, V. Durability of Concrete. Corrosion. R. W. Revie Ed‥, Wiley. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Imbabi, C. Carrigan, S. McKenna, Trends and development in green cement and concrete technology, Int. J. Sustain. Built Environ. 1, 194 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. W Song and V. Saraswathy. Studies on the corrosion resistance of reinforced steel in concrete with ground granulated blast–furnace slag–An overview, Journal of Haz. Materials B 138, 226 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Glasser, Fredrik P., Jacques Marchand, and Eric Samson. Durability of Concrete - Degradation Phenomena Involving Detrimental Chemical Reactions, Cement and Concrete Research 38, 226 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Parkhust, C.A.J. Appelo, A computer program for speciation, batch-reaction, one-dimensional transport and inverse geochemical calculations, USGS Report, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hatanaka, Y. Elakneswaran, K. Kurumisawa, T. Nawa, The Impact of Tortuosity on Chloride Ion Diffusion in Slag-Blended Cementitious Materials, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology 15, 426 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elakneswaran Yogarajah et al. Hydration Study of Slag-Blended Cement Based on Thermodynamic Considerations, Construction and Building Materials 124, 615 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Elakneswaran, Y. et al., Ion–cement hydrate interactions govern multi–ionic transport model for cementitious materials, Cement and Concrete Research 40, 1756 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoshino, K. Yamada, H. Hirao, XRD/Rietveld analysis of the hydration and strength development of slag and limestone blended cement, J. Adv. Concr. Technol. 4, 357 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jennings, Hamlin M. Refinements to Colloid Model of C-S-H in Cement: CM-I, Cement and Concrete Research 38, 275 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Tennis, Paul D. and Hamlin M. Jennings. Model for Two Types of Calcium Silicate Hydrate in the Microstructure of Portland Cement Pastes, Cement and Concrete Research 30, 855 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maekawa Koichi, Tetsuya Ishida, and Toshiharu Kishi. Multi-Scale Modeling of Concrete Performance” Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology 1, 91 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Kurumisawa Kiyofumi, Toyoharu Nawa, and Hitoshi Owada. Prediction of the Diffusivity of Cement-Based Materials Using a Three-Dimensional Spatial Distribution Model, Cement and Concrete Composites 34, 408 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Saeki, T, Sasai, K, Chloride Binding Capacity of Calcium Silicate Hydrate” Cement Science and Concrete Technology. 60, 322 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.