MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Design and Technology|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- Author´s archive. On site photographs. Jevišovice (April 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Act no. 183/2006 Coll. on land-use planning and building regulations (Building Act). (Collection of Law. Prague, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- Act no. 350/2012 Coll., amending Act no. 183/2006 Coll., on spatial planning and building regulations (Building act), as amended, and certain related acts (Collection of Law, Prague, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- The decree no. 268/2009 Coll. about technical requirements for buildings (Collection of Law, Prague, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 746101 Wooden windows – basic regulations (The office for standardization, metrology and testing, Prague, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 746077 Windows and exterior doors - Installation requirements (The office for standardization, metrology and testing, Prague, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN ISO 4628-1 Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 1: General introduction and designation system (The office for standardization, metrology and testing, Prague, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.