MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Building Design and Technology|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- STN 73 2901/01 Stage construction external thermal insulation composite system (ETICS) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- STN 73 0540-2 Thermal protection of buildings. Thermal-technical properties of construction structures and buildings [Google Scholar]
- Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council no.2012/27/EU on energy efficiency and amending Directives 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EU and repealing Directives 2004/8!/EC and 2006/32/EC [Google Scholar]
- J. Halásková, European trends to reduce road accidents. Proceedings from the seminar VUT FAST (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Viner, R. Sinhal, S. Parry, Review of UK Skid Resistance Policy. PIARC International Symposium „SURF2004“ (Toronto, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vojtěšek, Comparative measurement of dynamic devices for the measurement of road surface friction coefficients. Proceedings from the seminar VUT FAST (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Outside Contact-Imaging Systems ETICS 01 -2014 - Technical Rules of the Guild for Insulation of Buildings of the Czech Republic, O.S. [Google Scholar]
- Technical form EPS FS 70, Producer of ISOVER - Saint-Gobain Construction Products, s.r.o. Available on http://www.isover.sk [Google Scholar]
- Technical form TPD PUR30/40, Producer of PCC Moravia. Available on http://www.new-therm.cz [Google Scholar]
- Technical form MW-ISOVER TF PROFI, Producer of ISOVER - Saint-Gobain Construction Products, s.r.o. Available on http://www.isover.sk [Google Scholar]
- Thermal Reviews Software Svoboda Area and Heat Student Edition. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Sternová et. al., Renovation of apartment buildings. Massive housing construction until 1970. (Jaga group, Bratislava, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Švajlenka, M. Kozlovská, T. Pošiváková, and E. Čonková, Indoor analysis of environment in buildings, Chemical journal, - The official journal of Czech Chemical Society. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.