MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- P. Malych, Volume changes of bitumen coatings. Volume changes of bitumen membranes (University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of civil engineering, Bratislava, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plachý. Volume changes of bitumen sheets (Roof Symposium, Bratislava, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Lopes, J. R. Correia, M. X. B. Construction and Building Materials 25 (1), 3229–3235 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 1107-1 Flexible sheets for waterproofing - Part 1: Bitumen sheets for roof waterproofing - Bitumen sheets for roof waterproofing - Determination of dimensional stability (Prague, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- The European Union for Agrément (UEAtc). UEAtc technical guide for the assessment of roof waterproofing systems made of reinforced APP or SBS polymer modified bitumen sheets (UEAtc, Paris, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 730605-1 Waterproofing of construction works – Flexible sheets for waterproofing – Requirements for use of bitumen sheets [Google Scholar]
- J. Plachý, Bitumen sheet joints under the influence of temperature and time in the composition of single-membrane roofs (Brno University of Technology, Faculty of civil engineering, Brno, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 13707. Flexible sheets for waterproofing - Reinforced bitumen sheets for roof waterproofing - Definitions and characteristics (Prague, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.