MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Guidelines and recom-mendations for vibration control in the case of rapid impulse compaction, Advances and trends in engineering sciences and technologies II, 761–766 (CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, A.G. Tamrazyan, Calibration of rapid impulse compaction on the basis of vibration velocity control, 16th International Multidiscip. Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2016, Albena, Bulgaria, 30 June-6 July, 2016 vol. 1, 715–722, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. O. Madsen, Methods of structural safety (Prenice Hall, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Murzewski J., Niezawodność konstrukcji inzynierskich (Arkady, Warszawa, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Kaminski, M. Maj, M., Ubysz A., Chimney cracked reinforced concrete walls as a problem of durability exploitation, SEMC 2013, The 5th International Conference on Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation, , 2–4 (Cape Town, South Africa, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.