MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Building Information Modeling (BIM)|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- V. Talapov. BIM Fundamentals: Introduction to Building Information Modeling (Moscow: DMK, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- BIM Project Execution Planning Guide. Available on http://bim.psu.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Zakharova, A. Krivonogov. Building Information Modeling on the basis of “green” standards for the purpose of sustainable development of territories. Izvestiya Vuzov. Physics (№ 8/2, 37–40, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Zakharova, A. Krivonogov. Necessity of teaching Green BIM technologies in the higher school of the 21st century. II International Conference “Safety Problems of Civil Engineering Critical Infrastructures” (Ekaterinburg, Russia, 116–120, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Krygiel, B. Nies. Green BIM: Successful Sustainable Design with Building Information Modeling (Wiley Publishing, 2008, 268 p.). [Google Scholar]
- W. Feist. Gestaltungsgrundlagen Passivhäuser (Verlag Das Beispiel, 2000, 143 p.) Russian translation: W.Feist. The main provisions on the design of passive houses (Moscow: АСВ, 2011, 144 p.). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.