MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 145, 2018NCTAM 2017 – 13th National Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- NIMH, Methodology for assessment of the groundwater body resources with consideration of the climatic factors changes and the necessary water quantity monitoring for its accomplishment, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- K. Oleson et al, NCAR Tech. Note NCAR/TN-461+STR, Natl. Cent. for Atmos. Res., Boulder (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Oleson, G. Niu, Z. Yang, D. Lawrence, J. Geophys. Res. (113) 2008 [Google Scholar]
- L. Pagliero, F. Bouraoui, P. Willems, J. Diels, Journal of Env. Quality 43, 145 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pistocchi, H. Bek, B. Bisselink, E. Gelati, C. Lavalle, J. Feher, Water scenarios for the Danube River Basin, JRC Technical Report (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Trichakis, P. Burek, A. deRoo, A. Pistocchi, Environ Process J. 15, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Richards, Journal of Applied Physics 1, 318 (1931) [Google Scholar]
- B. Cosby, M. Hornberger, B. Clapp, T. Ginn, Water Resources Research J. 20 (6), 682 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Santurdjian et al, General schemes for water use in the districts with river basin management of Bulgaria, IWP BAS (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. Santurdjian et al, Waters in the Kamchia River Basin, IWP (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dineva, International Symposium on Outfall Systems, Mar del Plata, Argentina (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment and Water of Bulgaria, River Basin Management Plans for Black Sea Region, 2010-2015, http://www.bsbd.org/UserFiles/File/RAZDEL_1(1).pdf [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Assessment Report „Preparation of a general transport master plan of R. Bulgaria“, Ministry of transport, information technologies and communications of Republic of Bulgaria (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment and Water of Bulgaria, Registry of the resources and balans of the groundwater of the Black Sea basin Directorate (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment and Water of Bulgaria, Multiannual fresh water resources of Bulgaria up to 2013, http://www5.moew.government.bg/?page_id=24269 [Google Scholar]
- G. Bonan, S. Levis, L. Kergoat, K. Oleson, Global Biogeochem. Cycles J. 16 (2), 5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kalney et al, Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc J. 77, 437 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O. Nitcheva, B. Milev, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 47 (1), 85 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maps, Atlas of Bulgaria, published by the Geographycal Institute of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. De Jager, J. Vogt, Hydrol. Sci. J. 55 (5), 661 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.