MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 145, 2018NCTAM 2017 – 13th National Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- I. Zheleva, E. Veleva, M. Filipova Analysis and modeling of daily air pollutants in the city of Ruse, Bulgaria Application of Mathematics in Technical and Natural Sciences AIP Conf. Proc. (2017) (in print); [Google Scholar]
- National report on the status and protection of the environment in Bulgaria in 2012, Executive Environment Agency, Ministry of Environment and Water, available at www.eea.government.bg [Google Scholar]
- http://www.riosv-ruse.org/kachestvo-na-atmosferniya-vazduh.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Pankratz, Forecasting with dynamic regression models, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pankratz, Forecasting with Univariate Box - Jenkins Models: Concepts and Cases, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Zheleva, M.Filipova Atmospheric Characteristics Statistic Study of Ruse Region, Bulgaria Application of Mathematics in Technical and Natural Sciences AIP Conf. Proc. 1773, 110019 (2016); doi: 10.1063/1.4965023 [Google Scholar]
- Filipova M., I. Zheleva, P. Rusev, Characteristics of PM air pollution along Bulgaria - Romania Danube region ECOLOGICA, 2013, 71, p.215-217P. [Google Scholar]
- M. Filipova, I. Zheleva, A. Lecheva, P. Rusev, Analysis of Key Pollutant Surface Waters of the Tributaries of the Danube River in Bulgarian Section, Pliska Stud. Math. Bulgar. 24 (2015), 151-162 [Google Scholar]
- Filipova M., I. Zheleva, P. Rusev, Investigation of monitoring systems for water quality of the Danube River in the border region Romania – Bulgaria, ECOLOGICA 2015, Vol. 22 №77, p. 13-18 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.