MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- G.V. Smirnov Nadezhnost' izoljacii obmotok jelektrotehnicheskih izdelij [Reliability of coil insulation in electrical products] (Publishing House of the Tomsk State University, Tomsk, 1990) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- T. Knych, A. Mamala, M. Jablonski, P. Uliasz, Wire Journal International, 45(1), 55–61 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gupta, Risk in surge testing of turn insulation in windings of rotating machines, in Electrical Insulation Conference and Electrical Manufacturing & Coil Winding Technology Conference, 459-462 (September 23–25, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Bellomo, P. Castelan, T. Lebey, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 6(1), 20–26 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Bohm, K. Nagel, H. Schindler, A new generation of wire enamel for the production of magnet wires with outstanding corona resistance, in Electrical Insulation Conference and Electrical Manufacturing & Coil Winding Technology Conference, 109-113 (September 23-25, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Bonnett, G.C. Soukup, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 28(4), 921–937 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Andrianov, V.K. Andrianov, E.V. Bykov, Cables and Wires, 5(342) (2013), (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chapman, N. Frost, R. Bruetsch, Insulation systems for rotating low-voltage machines, IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation, 257-260 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hwang, K. Lee, Y. Kim, I. Lee, T. Lim, D. Kim, Accessing the insulation characteristics for stator windings of low-voltage induction motors for adjustable-speed drive applications, IEEE Industry Application Conference, 432-438 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fabiani, G.C. Montanari, A. Contin, Aging acceleration of insulating materials for electrical machine windings supplied by PWM in the presence and in the absence of partial discharges, IEEE 7th International Conference on Solid Dielectrics, 283-286 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Fenger, J. Campbell, IEEE Industry Applications Magazine, 9(4), 22-31 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Smirnov, D.G. Smirnov, Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, 8 (2016), (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Smirnov, D.G. Smirnov, Datchik dlja nepreryvnogo kontrolja izoljacii provodov [Sensor for continuous monitoring of wire insulation], RF Patent No. 2597938 (20.09.2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Smirnov, D.G. Smirnov, Sposob kontrolja i remonta izoljacii provodov [Means for monitoring and repair of wire insulation], RF Patent No. 2506602 (10.02.2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.