MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2018International Conference on Materials Applications and Engineering 2017 (ICMAE2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Metals, Alloys and Coatings|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- L. Li, R. Tan, H.K. Li, et al, Study on the Anti-Carburizing Coating Applied to Furan Resin Sand, Foundry. 63, 386(2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhao, Y. Tian, Y.X. Wang, et al, Effect of Furan Resin Sand on Carburization Defects of Ultra-Low Carbon Steel Casting, Foundry. 63, 929(2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Z. Li, Effect of Furan Resin Bonded Sand Mold on Surface Microstructure of Steel Castings, Foundry. 59, 1069(2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Feng, Investigation and Application of Carbon-impervious Coating on the Surface of Low-cabon Steel Castings, Foundry Technology. 31, 1551(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, M. Chen, Application of Shielding Coating to Steel Casting Process, Foundry. 59, 940(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Wu, C.C. Yang, The Radioactivity of Zircon Sand and its Harmful to Human Bodies, Industrial Safety and Environmental Protection. 29, 20(2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Wang, B.J. Zhangn,C.T. Du, et al, Study on DNA Damage Effect of Zircon Powder on Foundry Workers, Chinese Journal of New Clinical Medicine. 4, 563(2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Zhan, S.S. Feng, S.Z. Xie, et al, Curing properties of water-based self-drying fastdrying foundry coating, Proceedings of the 2015 3rd international conference on material, mechanical and manufacturing engineering. 27, 1984(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.