MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2018International Conference on Materials Applications and Engineering 2017 (ICMAE2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials and Properties|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- WL Tian, QQ Xiong, FL Jiang. Performance Impact Factor Analysis of Fly Ash Foamed Concrete. J. Journal of Shijiazhuang Tiedao University (Natural Science), 26(1):46-49(2013)
- PT Gao. Discussion of foam concrete block property. J. Tile, 2:43-51(2012)
- CQ Wang, KF Tan, XX Xu. Research status on foam concrete in China. J. Concrete, 12:57-62(2013)
- S Zhang, GZ Li, WH Zhang, CC Jiang. Research on lightweight insulating concrete block with the composite cement fly ash foamer. J. Tile, 6:40-42(2011)
- FQ Zhao, J Zhao, HJ Liu. Autoclaved brick from low-silicon tailings. J. Construction & Building Materials, 23(1):538-541(2009) [CrossRef]
- FQ Zhao, B Guo, HJ Liu, & JQ Liu. Utilization of High Carbon Fly Ash and Coal Gangue in Blended Cement: A Case Study. International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (pp.1-4). IEEE.(2009)
- PG Li, FQ Zhao. Autoclaved Brick from Steel Slag and Silicon Tailings. J. Advanced Materials Research, 878:194-198(2014) [CrossRef]
- PG Li, FQ Zhao. Hydration intensification of autoclaved brick with high volume steel slag and tailings. J. Iron & Steel, 51(10):84-90(2016)
- SM Zhi, XX Jing,Z Wang. Research of Steam Curing Aerated Concrete by Substituting Lime for Carbide Slag. J. Construction Technology, 43(24):105-107(2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.