MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2018International Conference on Materials Applications and Engineering 2017 (ICMAE2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials and Properties|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- WL Tian, QQ Xiong, FL Jiang. Performance Impact Factor Analysis of Fly Ash Foamed Concrete. J. Journal of Shijiazhuang Tiedao University (Natural Science), 26(1):46-49(2013) [Google Scholar]
- PT Gao. Discussion of foam concrete block property. J. Tile, 2:43-51(2012) [Google Scholar]
- CQ Wang, KF Tan, XX Xu. Research status on foam concrete in China. J. Concrete, 12:57-62(2013) [Google Scholar]
- S Zhang, GZ Li, WH Zhang, CC Jiang. Research on lightweight insulating concrete block with the composite cement fly ash foamer. J. Tile, 6:40-42(2011) [Google Scholar]
- FQ Zhao, J Zhao, HJ Liu. Autoclaved brick from low-silicon tailings. J. Construction & Building Materials, 23(1):538-541(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FQ Zhao, B Guo, HJ Liu, & JQ Liu. Utilization of High Carbon Fly Ash and Coal Gangue in Blended Cement: A Case Study. International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (pp.1-4). IEEE.(2009) [Google Scholar]
- PG Li, FQ Zhao. Autoclaved Brick from Steel Slag and Silicon Tailings. J. Advanced Materials Research, 878:194-198(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PG Li, FQ Zhao. Hydration intensification of autoclaved brick with high volume steel slag and tailings. J. Iron & Steel, 51(10):84-90(2016) [Google Scholar]
- SM Zhi, XX Jing,Z Wang. Research of Steam Curing Aerated Concrete by Substituting Lime for Carbide Slag. J. Construction Technology, 43(24):105-107(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.