MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2017The Fifth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2017”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- Arab Republic of Egypt, Ministry of Electricity and Energy, Annual Report [Google Scholar]
- Arab Republic of Egypt Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics www.msrintranet.capmas.gov.eg. [Google Scholar]
- REN21 Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 2E 'Century, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wind atlas for Egypt. Research and development department, the Egyptian Meteorological Authority, Cairo, Egypt in (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Energy in Egypt. Year Book of Egypt. Egypt State Information Service, Cairo (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Information Administration (EIA). Egypt Energy Data, Statistics and Analysis Oil, Gas, Electricity, Coal. http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/cfapps/ipdbproject/EEDIndex3.cfm?tid=5&pid=:53&aid. [Google Scholar]
- Arab Republic of Egypt. Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics. Annual report (2007/2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.