MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2017The Fifth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2017”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- Sanitary rules and regulations 126.96.36.1998-96. 2.2.4 Physical factors of the production environment. Hygienic requirements for the microclimate of production facilities (Information and Publishing Center of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow 1997)
- Code of Regulations 60.13330.2012. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (Ministry of Regional Development of Russia, Moscow 2012)
- A. V. Kazakov, R. B. Tabakaev, P. Y. Novoseltsev, A. V. Astafev, A.V., MATEC Web Conf., 19, 01014 (2014) [CrossRef]
- A.I. Bogomolov, D. Ya. Vigdorchik, M.A. Maevsky, Gas burners of infrared radiation and their application (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1967)
- A. N. Ermolaev, S. A. Khaustov, EPJ Web Conf., 110, 01038 (2017) [CrossRef]
- S. A. Khaustov, A. S. Zavorin, K. V. Buvakov, L. D. Kudryashova, A. V. Tshelkunova, EPJ Web Conf., 82, 01041 (2015) [CrossRef]
- S. A. Khaustov, A. S. Zavorin, K. V. Buvakov, V. A. Sheikin, EPJ Web Conf., 82, 01039 (2015) [CrossRef]
- S. A. Khaustov, Y. A. Belousova, K. V. Buvakov, A. Y. Dolgih, R. N. Kulesh. Proc. of 11th International Forum on Strategic Technology (IFOST - 2016), 2, 548-551 (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.