MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2017The Fifth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2017”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- C.C. Chen, P.C. Huang, H.Y. Hwang, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 58, (2013), DOI: 10.1016 / j.ijheatmasstransfer.2012.11.041 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Astanina, M.A. Sheremet, J.C. Umavathi, Transp. Porous Media, 110, 1 (2015), DOI: 10.1007/s11242-015-0558-x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Nield, A. Bejan, Convection in Porous Media (Springer, New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shenoy, M.A. Sheremet, I. Pop, Convective flow and heat transfer from wavy surfaces: viscous fluids, porous media and nanofluids (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Samarsky, Theory of difference schemes (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.