MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20172017 International Conference on Emerging Electronic Solutions for IoT (ICEESI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- Balanis, C.A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design 4th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Prajakta, B. Chandan and, S., Tazeen. Design of modified E-shape microstrip patch antenna for circular polarization. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 10, pp. 247-250 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Hannachi and, S.O.T,atu, Performance Comparison of 60 GHz Printed Patch Antennas with different Geometrical Shapes using Miniature Hybrid Microwave Integrated Circuits Technology. IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Volume 11, Issue 1, Pages 106-112 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Pandey and, T., Shanmuganantham, Miniaturization and Bandwidth Enhancement of a Wideband Slotted Microstrip Patch antenna. IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and computing Technologies (ICCPCT), Article number 7530263, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Mishra, R.G. Mishra., P. Kuchhal and, R.K.,Chaurasia. Optimization of the Dimension of Circular slotted Rectangular Microstrip Antenna for Wide Band wireless applications. Interbational Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE), Article number 7939468, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K.S., Phoo., M. Z. A. Abd. Aziz, B. H. Ahmad, M. A. Othman, M. K. Suaidi and F. Abd. Malek. Investigation of Broadband Inverted Suspended Rectangular Patch Linear Polarized Antenna. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE), IEEE, pp. 236-240 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.T Ali, N., Nordin, N. Ya’acob and M. N. Md Tan. Design of Wideband Microstrip Patch Antenna Using L-Probe Fed at 2.6 GHz. International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE), pp. 961-965 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, Y.X. Guo and, W., Sheng, A 60-GHz Wideband L-probe Patch Antenna Array with Gain Enhanced Structure based on LTCC Technology. Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference Proceedings (APMC), Pages 151-153 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Jia, C. Lu, Z. Li and, Y., Jie, Design of Broadband Circularly Polarized High Gain Microstrip Antenna with L-shaped Probe Feed. International Conference on Microwave and Milimeter Wave Technology (ICMMT), Volume 3, Pages 1007-1010 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.T., Ali., N. Nordin, I. Pasya and, M.N.M,. Tan, H-Shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna using L-probe Fed for Wideband Applications. Proceedings of 6th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), Article number 6206166, Pages 2827-2831 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Cai, Y.M., Li, K., Yin, Y. Z. and Hu, W., Broadband Circularly Polarized Printed Antenna with Branched Microstrip Feed. IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 13. 674-677 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J.J., Ren, X.S., Li, Z. X.,and Yin, Y. Z., Modified Square Slot Antennas for Broadband Circular Polarization. Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 38, 1-14 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gao, Q. Luo and, F., Zhu, circularly Polarized Antennas. Hoboken, NJ, USA: Wiley (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Y.X., Gong, S.X., and Guan, Y. Design of a Double Feed circularly Polarized Rectangular Microstrip Patch Antenna on a Circular Asymmetrical Carrier. International Conference on Microwave and Milimeter Wave Technology (ICMMT), Volume 3, Pages 965-968 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Deshmukh, A.A., Singh, D., and Verma, P., Analysis and Design of Circular Slot Cut Corner Truncated Rectangular Microstrip Antenna. 2nd International Conference on Advances in Electrical, Electronics, Information, Communication and Bio-Informatics, IEEE - AEEIC, Pages 627-631 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.