MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20172017 International Conference on Emerging Electronic Solutions for IoT (ICEESI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- C. Kandouci and A. Djebbari, “Optik Design of new hybrid wavelength hopping / time spreading codes for optical CDMA by combining OCC and BIBD ZCC codes,” Opt. - Int. J. Light Electron Opt., vol. 133, pp. 73–79, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Ab-rahman, B. C. Ng, N. M. Ibrahim, and S. Shaari, “Development of Low-cost OCDMA Encoder based on Arrayed Waveguide Gratings (AWGs) and Optical Switches,” pp. 657–660, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Anuar, S. a. Aljunid, a. R. Arief, and N. M. Saad, “LED spectrum slicing for ZCC SAC-OCDMA coding system,” 7th Int. Symp. High-Capacity Opt. Networks Enabling Technol. HONET 2010, pp. 128–132, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Technology, N. M. Nawawi, M. N. Junita, A. K. Rahman, S. A. Aljunid, and C. Engineering, “CATENATED OFDM MODULATION SCHEME,” vol. 91, no. 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. Kim, S. Jung, S. Jung, S. Kang, and S. Han, “Optical Fiber Technology Inter-band interference suppression in multi-band OFDM-PON uplink transmission using window shaping,” Opt. Fiber Technol., vol. 27, pp. 35–40, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Chide, S. Deshmukh, and P. P. B. Borole, “Implementation of OFDM System using IFFT and FFT,” J. Eng. Res. Appl., vol. 3, pp. 2009–2014, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- F. Almasoudi, K. Alatawi, and M. Matin, “1.05 Tb/s Optical-OFDM Using ROF over 3600 km,” Opt. Photonics J., vol. 3, no. September, pp. 318–323, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Anuar, S. A. Aljunid, N. M. Saad, and S. M. Hamzah, “New design of spectral amplitude coding in OCDMA with zero cross-correlation,” Opt. Commun., vol. 282, no. 14, pp. 2659–2664, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, J. G. Proakis, and J. R. Zeidler, “Performance analysis of high QAM OFDM system over frequency selective time-varying fading channel,” IEEE Int. Symp. Pers. Indoor Mob. Radio Commun. PIMRC, vol. 1, pp. 793–798, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- M. a Mohamed, a S. Samarah, and M. I. F. Allah, “Study Of Performance Parameters Effects On OFDM Systems,” vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 410–417, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V. Sharma, A. Shrivastav, A. Jain, and A. Panday, “BER performance of OFDM-BPSK, -QPSK, - QAM over AWGN Channel using Forward Error Correcting Code,” Int. J. Eng. Res. Appl., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 1619–1624, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. Van Wyk, L. Linde, and S. Member, “Bit error probability for a M-ary QAM OFDM-based system,” 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.