MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20172017 International Conference on Emerging Electronic Solutions for IoT (ICEESI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- Gampala, G., & Reddy, C. J. (2016, March). Design of millimeter wave antenna arrays for 5G cellular applications using FEKO. In 2016 IEEE/ACES International Conference on Wireless Information Technology and Systems (ICWITS) and Applied Computational Electromagnetics (ACES) (pp. 1-2). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, A., & Kapoor, P. (2016, May). Design and performance evaluation of a dual-band antenna for the 5G mobile communication. In Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), IEEE International Conference on (pp. 2034-2036). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Yaseen, M.T. (2013). Design of Dual-Band Antenna for Wireless Communication Applications (Doctoral dissertation, University of Technology). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.slideshare.net/totitarek/microstrip-antenna-15491076 [Google Scholar]
- Maci, S., & Gentili, G. B. (1997). Dual-frequency patch antennas. IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, 39(6), 13-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Outerelo, D.A., Alejos, A.V., Sanchez, M.G., & Isasa, M. V. (2015, July). Microstrip Antenna for 5G Broadband Communications: Overview of Design Issues. In 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting (pp. 2443-2444). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.antenna-theory.com/basics/main.php [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.