MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Y. Yan, H.X. Wu, X.L. Wang, Z.B. Li. Overview of Spacecraft Fault Diagnosis and Fault Tolerant Control Technology. Journal of Astronautics, 2013, 24(3): 221–226. [Google Scholar]
- Long B. The Research of Multi-signal Flow Modelling and Fault Diagnosis Method used in Spacecraft. Harbin Industry Technology, 2005: Harbin. [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Shi, X. Zhang, T.G. Zhou. Application of Multi-signal Modelling and Diagnosis Strategy Design Technology. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2011, 33(4):811–815, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sakthivel, S. Selvi, K. Mathiyalagan Fault Tolerant Sampled Data Control of Flexible Spacecraft with Probabilistic Time Delays. Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014, 79(3):1835–1846. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, X.L. Zhang, Z.H. Wang. Spacecraft Fault Diagnosis Based on Empirical Mode Decomposition and Directed Factor Graph. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2013, 45(1):19–24. [Google Scholar]
- H. Kato, Ota. J. Real-time Spacecraft Actuator Fault Diagnosis with State Segmented Particle Filtering. Advanced Robotics, 2014, 28(19): 1265–1276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.