MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Xiao zheng, zhu jiamin, xia Ming, building kang. Quantitative analysis on the influence of the opening of the community on the traffic capacity of surrounding roads[J]. Journal of jiamusi university (natural science edition), 2015, 35(02):336–339. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang heng, sun zhonggui, wu huimin. Mathematical modeling of the impact of the opening of the community on road traffic capacity [J]. Electronic technology and software engineering, 2017, (04):- 189. (2017-03-07). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao jiqing. Evaluation study on the impact of the opening of the community on the impact of road capacity[J]. Technology horizon, 2016, (26):198-+207. [Google Scholar]
- Li xiaoqing, zhu cunbin, li dongmei, Chen kai. Research on the influence of the opening of the community on the traffic capacity of surrounding roads[J]. Journal of northern college of hebei (natural science edition), 2013, 33(09):39–43. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yang, zhang xueya, Yang zongyue, gong tenant. The impact model of open community on road traffic capacity[J]. Technology innovation guide, 2015, 14(01):93–95. [Google Scholar]
- Wang chai ping. Research on traffic network optimization in wuchang urban area based on Matlab simulation[D]. Hubei university of technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu jiang. Selection of enterprise transportation based on analytic hierarchy process[D]. University of international business and economics, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.