MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Yu Zhisheng car theory [M]. 5th edition, Beijing Machinery Industry Press, [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Li, Sun Fengchun. Electric car matching calculation and simulation of electromechanical drive system. [J]. Beijing University of Technology, 2007, 3(10):869-873 [Google Scholar]
- Dai Tianlu. pure electric car drive system design and matching parameters [C]. Symposium Chinese Society of Automotive Engineers, 2011, 2 (1): 1283-1286 [Google Scholar]
- Ceng Hu, Huang Juhua. Pure electric vehicle motor and transmission matching [J]. Equipment Manufacturing Technology Journal, 2010, 12 (2): 40-42 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zhengli, Yin Chengliang, Zhang Jianwu. Pure electric vehicle powertrain optimization parameters based on genetic algorithm [J] Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2004, 38 (11): 1907-1972. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Lv. Pure electric mini-car powertrain design and dynamic simulation parameters [J]. Mechanical design and manufacturing, 2010(6):43-45 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Guo-rong, ZHAO Fu-quan. Study on Matching Optimization of Automotive Power Train Based on Cruise [J]. Automotive Engineer, 2013(4):29-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.