MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Wang Zhaoan, Huang Jun. Power electronic technology. Fourth edition. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Pan Xinmin, Wang Yanfang. Practical tutorial of microcomputer control technology. First edition. Beijing: Publishing House of electronics industry, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lingshun, high bright, Zhang Shutuan, Wang Fang. TMS320F28335DSP principle and development programming. Beijing: Beihang University press, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Boshi. Electric drive automatic control system. Third edition. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Shousong. The principle of automatic control. Fifth edition. Beijing: Science Press, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Dehong. Modeling and control of power electronic systems. First edition. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinggui, Zou Yingwei, Liu Jinlong. Modeling and control of full bridge DC/DC switching power. Power electronics, 2007. 7, 41 (7): 86-88 [Google Scholar]
- Cui steel. Research and development of PWM switching power supply based on DSP control: dissertation. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, 2006. 6. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Deng Yonghong, Zhang Quanzhu, Ren Xuejun, Zhi Qiang. Research on the power supply mode of the class driven offshore oil logging device of motor. Power technology. 2011, 35 (2): 202-206. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuedi. Research on super capacitor energy storage system based on urban rail transit. [Dissertation], Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, 2008. 6 Foundation item: the project by science and Technology Department of Hebei province (1627460316214408); Chinese Coal Industry Association (MTKJ2016-35, MTKJ2016-329); fundamental research funds for the central universities such as funding (3142016022, 3142017044) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.