MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Qiu Weiguang, Zhang Qingxin, Chen Zongjiao, Zu Biao, Tai Shanshan, Bai Lu, Zhang Xiaofeng. Characteristics and Cause Analysis of One Typical Air Pollution in the Winter of Shenyang City. Environmental Protection Science, 2016, 42(4): 106–109. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.shenyang.gov.cn/zwgk/system/2015/05/26/010114621.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, J., Zhou, W., Cheng, Z., Wang, S., He, K., & Hao, J. Particulate matter distributions in China during a winter period with frequent pollution episodes. Aerosol Air Qual. Res, 15(2): 494–503. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Zhu T, Kipen H, et al. Cardiorespiratory biomarker responses in healthy young adults to drastic air quality changes surrounding the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Research Report, 2013, pp:5–174. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X Y, Wang Y Q, Niu T, et al. Atmospheric aerosol compositions in China: spatial/temporal variability, chemical signature, regional haze distribution and comparisons with global aerosols. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 2012, 12(2): 779–799. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Wenlian, Zhou Deping, Wang Yangfeng, et al. Studies on the Concentration and Scale Distribution of Inhalable Particulate Matter in Shenyang and Winter. Journal of Applied Meteorology, 2008, 19 (4): 435–442. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.