MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Lamare R C D. Massive MIMO systems: Signal processing challenges and future trends. Ursi Radio Science Bulletin, 86(4), 8–20(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jindal N. MIMO Broadcast Channels With Finite-Rate Feedback. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 52(11),5045–5060(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao X, Edfors O, Rusek F, et al. Massive MIMO Performance Evaluation Based on Measured Propagation Data. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 14(7),3899–3911(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Björnson E, Hoydis J, Kountouris M, et al. Massive MIMO Systems With Non-Ideal Hardware: Energy Efficiency, Estimation, and Capacity Limits. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 60(11), 7112–7139(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G Qian, L Li, M Luo, et al. Blind recognition of space-time block code in MISO system. Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications & Networking, 1, 164(2013) [Google Scholar]
- W Yan. Blind Recognition of Orthogonal Spacetime Block Coding (OSTBC) Using Higher-order Cumulants. Journal of Information & Computational Science, 12(15), 5807–5819(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Mazeika, K Yao, L Collin, et al. Blind Recognition of Orthogonal Space-Time Block Codes Based on the Kurtosis of Cross-Correlations Lags. Military Technical Academy Review, 109–134 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P K M Pun, P K M Ho. Fano Multiple-Symbol Differential Detectors for Differential Unitary Space–Time Modulation. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 55(3), 540–550(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bertrand M. Hochwald, Wim Sweldens. Differential Unitary Space Time Modulation. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 48(12), 2041–2052(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuen C, Guan Y L, Tjhung T T. Unitary Differential Space–Time Modulation With Joint Modulation. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 56(6), 3937–3944(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Congedo M., Gouy-Pailler C., Jutten, C.. On the blind source separation of human electroencephalogram by approximate joint diagonalization of second order statistics. Clinical Neurophysiology, 119(12), 2677 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mitsui Y, Kitamura D, Takamichi S, et al. Blind source separation based on independent low-rank matrix analysis with sparse regularization for timeseries activity. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 21–25(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wajid B, Serpedin E, Nounou M, et al. Optimal reference sequence selection for genome assembly using minimum description length principle. Eurasip Journal on Bioinformatics & Systems Biology, 2012(1), 18(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Wang, W Zhang, Z P Zhang, et al. Spinning frequency estimation algorithm of MEMS gyro’s output signal based on FFT coefficient. Microsystem Technologies, 1–5(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W T Sun, L V Jun, L I Tong. An Algorithm of Frequency Estimation for ESPRIT Frequency-Hopping Signal Based on FFT Rotational Invariance. Measurement & Control Technology, 23(6), 347 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Azzouz E E, Nandi A K. Procedure for automatic recognition of analogue and digital modulations. IEEE Proceedings Communications, 143(5), 259–266(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X, Guo C, Jingchun L. Mixed Recognition Algorithm for Signal Modulation Schemes by Highorder Cumulants and Cyclic Spectrum. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 38(3), 674–680(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu X, Lin Y, Dou Z. Automatic recognition of communication signal modulation based on neural network. IEEE International Conference on Electronic Information and Communication Technology. 223–226(2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.