MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Selvaraj, P., P. Radhakrishnan, and M. Adithan. An integrated approach to design for manufacturing and assembly based on reduction of product development time and cost, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 42(1): 13–29 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Ulrich, Karl T., and David J.Ellison. Internalization and Integration of Design and Production. Production and Operations Management, 14(3): 315–330(2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su, Daizhong, and Nariman Amin. A CGI-based approach for remotely executing a large program for integration of design and manufacture over the Internet. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 14(1): 55–65(2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaslow, David, et al. Integrated model-based systems engineering (MBSE) applied to the Simulation of a CubeSat mission. Aerospace Conference, 2014 IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Graignic, Pascal, et al. Complex system simulation: proposition of a MBSE framework for design-analysis integration. Procedia Computer Science,16(1): 59–68(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alemanni, M., F. Destefanis, and E. Vezzetti. Model-based definition design in the product lifecycle management scenario. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 52(1): 1–14(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Li C., Wong WH. Model-based analysis of oligonucleotide arrays: expression index computation and outlier detection. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 98(1): 31- 36(2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Butterfield, J., et al. Optimization of aircraft fuselage assembly process using digital manufacturing. Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, 7(3): 269- 275(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Estefan, Jeff A. Survey of model-based systems engineering (MBSE) methodologies. Incose MBSE Focus Group 25(8) (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.