MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Mantripragada R., Whitney DE. Modeling and controlling variation in mechanical assemblies using state transition models. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 1998 Proceedings 2002, p. 219–26 vol.1. [Google Scholar]
- Thimm G., Britton GA., Cheong FS. Controlling Tolerence Stacks for Efficient Manufacturing. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 2001; 18: 44–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forouraghi B. Worst-Case Tolerance Design and Quality Assurance via Genetic Algorithms. Journal of Optimization Theory & Applications. 2002; 113: 251–68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fei C., Bai G. Extremum selection method of random variable for nonlinear dynamic reliability analysis of turbine blade deformation. Propulsion & Power Research. 2012; 1: 58–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim C-B., Pulat PS., Foote BL., Lee DH. Least cost tolerance allocation and bicriteria extension. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing. 1999; 12: 418–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin EE., Zhang HC. Theoretical Tolerance Stackup Analysis Based on Tolerance Zone Analysis. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2001; 17: 257–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ata MY. A convergence criterion for the Monte Carlo estimates. Simulation Modelling Practice & Theory. 2007; 15: 237–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Z., Mcwilliam S., Popov AA., Hussain T. A probabilistic approach to variation propagation control for straight build in mechanical assembly. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2013; 64: 1029–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghie, Walid Statistical analysis tolerance using jacobian torsor model based on uncertainty propagation method. International Journal of Multiphysics. 2016; 3: 11–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahsanullah, Hamedani, G.G. Characterizations of certain continuous univariate distributions based on the conditional distribution of generalized order statistics. Pakistan Journal of Statistics. 2012; 28: 253–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kharoufeh JP., Chandra MJ. Statistical tolerance analysis for non-normal or correlated normal component characteristics. International Journal of Production Research. 2002; 40: 337–52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Provost SB. A Brief Derivation of the Asymptotic Distribution of Pearson’s Statistic and an Accurate Approximation to Its Exact Distribution. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Desrochers A., Ghie W., Laperrière L. Application of a Unified Jacobian—Torsor Model for Tolerance Analysis. Journal of Computing & Information Science in Engineering. 2003; 3: 2–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karpov IG., Zyryanov YT. On modified pearson distributions and their identification. Automatic Control & Computer Sciences. 2015; 49: 366–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.