MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Yu Shengquan, The Handbook of Instructional Software Design, Beijing Tsinghua University Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenhao, Zheng Yan, Instructional Simulation: The New Approach in Integrating Technology in the Curriculum, Journal of modern educational technology, 2009, 16(4) :9–12. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Rui, Action Research on the Web-based and Problem-based Cooperative Learning Activity Design, Journal of modern educational technology, 2005,15(4) :34–39. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guangxin, Dong Fei,Summary of Educational Games Basic Structure and Character, Journal of China Educational Technology, 2009,(7) :77–80. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Fati, The Principle of Objectives-Driven E-Learning Course Design, Journal of China Educational Technology, 2006,(1) :17–20. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Zhu, LI Guilin, LIU Haitao,The Developments of Chinese MOOC Platforms,Journal of Higher Education Research, 2014,37(2) :15–16. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jinhui, Contrastive Analysis on Main MOOC Platforms in China, Journal of Library Work in Colleges and Universities,2015,35(1) :11–14. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Ming, Liang Xu,Gu Xiaolin, Mass Open Online Course-MOOC Overview,Beijing:Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- He Bin, Cao Yang, SPOC: MOOC-based Innovation of Teaching Processes, Journal of China Educational Technology, 2015,(3) :22–27. [Google Scholar]
- Li Lei,Li Xiaoli, Research on M-learning Resource Design Based on IOS Handheld Device, Journal of China Educational Technology, 2014,(12) :93–97. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Gaopan, Zeng Wenhua, Huang Cuilan, Research on intelligent tutoring system, Journal of Application Research of Computers, 2009,26(11) : 4019–4022. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.