MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||6-Hydraulics, Hydrology and Water Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Springs and Wells, chapter 12, eDirectives of NRCS, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Human Settlements, Ministry of Public Works, A Practical Guide of Spring Development and Construction, module 2.1 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Jennings, Water Quality and Waste Management: Protecting Water Supply Springs, North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service, AG 473-15, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. Meuli, K. Wehrle, Spring Catchment – Series of Manuals on Drinking Water Supply, SKAT, Vol.4, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Finnemore, J.B. Franzini, Fluid Mechanics with Engineering Applications, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Hajia, A. Binilang, E.M. Wuisan, Planning of Water Supply System in Taratara Village West Tomohon, TEKNO, Vol.13, No.64, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Taho Design Software, HYDROFLO User Guide, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lowa, Water Supply Pipe Networks by Gravity Flow System, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sharma, S. Nepal, D. Gyawali, G.S. Pokharel, S.M. Wahid, A. Mukherji, S. Acharya, A.B. Shrestha, Springs, Storage Towers, and Water Conservation in the Midhills of Nepal, ICIMOD Working Paper 2016/3, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences Research and Extension Program, The Pennsylvania State University, Spring Development and Protection, XH0024, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.