MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Wengui Li, Xiangyu Li, Shu Jian Chen, Yan Ming Liu, Wen Hui Duan, Surendra P. Shah, “Effects of graphene oxide on early-age hydration and electrical resistivity of Portland cement paste,” Constr Build Mater, Volume 136, Pp. 506–514, (2017) [CrossRef]
- Y. Cao, J. Zhang, J. Feng, P. Wu, “Compatibilization of immiscible polymer blends using graphene oxide sheets,” ACS Nano, 5 (7) , pp. 5920–5927,(2011) [CrossRef]
- P.S. Avanish, M. Monika, C. Amita, S.K. Dhawan, “Graphene oxide/ ferrofluid/ cement composites for electromagnetic interference shielding application”,
- Z. Pan, L. He, L. Qiu, A.H. Korayem, G. Li, J.W. Zhu, F. Collins, D. Li, W.H. Duan, C. Wang, “Mechanical properties and microstructure of a graphene oxide-cement composite,” Cement Concr. Compos, 58, pp. 140–147,(2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Gong, Z. Pan, A. Korayem, L. Qiu, D. Li, F. Collins, C. Wang, W.H. Duan, “Reinforcing effects of graphene oxide on Portland cement paste,” J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 27 (2), p. A4014010,(2015) [CrossRef]
- Jin-Man Kim, Sun-Mi Choi, Dongyeop Han, “Improving the mechanical properties of rapid air cooled ladle furnace slag powder by gypsum,” Constr. Build. Mater, 127, pp. 93–101,(2016) [CrossRef]
- Sunmi Choi, Jin-Man Kim, Dongyeop Han, Ji-Ho Kim, “Hydration properties of ladle furnace slag powder rapid cooled by air,” Constr. Build. Mater. 113,pp.682–690,(2016) [CrossRef]
- Evi Aprianti S., “A huge number of artificial waste material can be supplementary cementitious material (SCM) for concrete production – a review part II,” Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 142, Part 4, Pages 4178–4194,(2017) [CrossRef]
- D.D. Higgins, GGBS and sustainability, Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng. Constr. Mater, 160 (3) , pp. 99–101,(2007), http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/coma.2007.160.3.99 [CrossRef]
- Mohamed Elchalakani, Tarek Aly, Emad Abu-Aisheh, “Sustainable concrete with high volume GGBFS to build Masdar City in the UAE,” Case Studies in Construction Materials, Vol 1, Pages 10–24,(2014) [CrossRef]
- Önder Kırca, İ. Özgür Yaman, Mustafa Tokyay, Compressive strength development of calcium aluminate cement–GGBFS blends, Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol 35, Issue 1,, Pages 163–170, (2013) [CrossRef]
- K.C. Quillin, G. Osborne, A. Majumdar, B. Singh, “Effects of W/C ratio and curing conditions on Strength development in BRECEM concretes,” Cem Concr Res, 31, pp. 627–632,(2001) [CrossRef]
- A.J. Majumdar, B. Singh, “Properties of some blended high alumina cements,” Cem Concr Res, 22, pp. 1101–1114,(1992) [CrossRef]
- K.C. Quillin, “Blended high alumina cements”, Mater World, 1, pp. 103–105.(1993)
- M. Heikal, M.S. Morsy, M.M. Radwan, “Electrical conductivity and phase composition of calcium aluminate cement containing air-cooled and water-cooled slag at 20, 40, and 60 °C,” Cem Concr Res, 35, pp. 1438–1446,(2005) [CrossRef]
- ASTM, ASTM C230/C230M-14 Standard Specification for Flow Table for Use in Tests of Hydraulic Cement, ASTM Int. West Conshohocken
- ASTM, ASTM C185 – 08 Standard Test Method for Air Content of Hydraulic Cement Mortar, ASTM Int. West Conshohocken
- ASTM, ASTM C348–14 Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars, ASTM Int. West Conshohocken
- ASTM, ASTM C349–14 Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars (Using Portions of Prisms Broken in Flexure), ASTM Int. West Conshohocken
- ASTM, ASTM C305 – 06 Standard Practice for Mechanical Mixing of Hydraulic Cement Pastes and Mortars of Plastic Consistency, ASTM Int. West Conshohocken
- Qin Wang, Xinyou Cui, Jian Wang, Shiyu Li, Chunxiang Lv, Yichen Dong, “Effect of fly ash on rheological properties of graphene oxide cement paste”, Constr. Build. Mater., Volume 138, Pages 35–44, (1 May 2017) [CrossRef]
- Konstantin Kovler, Nicolas Roussel, “Properties of fresh and hardened concrete”, Constr. Build. Mater., Volume 41, Issue 7, Pages 775–792, (July 2011)
- K.M. Liew, M.F. Kai, L.W. Zhang, “Carbon nanotube reinforced cementitious composites: An overview, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing”, Volume 91, Part 1, Pages 301–323,( December 2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.