MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- ACI Committee 318, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318M-08) and Commentary (American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hill, 2008)
- International Federation for Structural Concrete (fib), Model Code for Concrete Structures 2010 (Wilhelm Ernst & Sohn, Berlin, 2013)
- J.Y. Lee, S.W. Kim and M.Y. Mansour, J. Struct. Eng. 137, 1017–1029 (2011) [CrossRef]
- M.A. Rashid and M.A. Mansur, ACI Struct. J. 102, 462–471 (2005)
- A.S. Desalegne and A.S. Lubell, ACI Struct. J. 109, 867–877 (2012)
- W.C. Choi and H.D. Yu, Mat. Des. 51, 742–750 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Abrishambaf, J.A.O. Barros and V.M.C.F. Cunha, Cem. Con. Res. 72, 21–36 (2015) [CrossRef]
- E.G. Nawy, Prestressed Concrete: A Fundamental Approach (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, 2010)
- J.C. McCormac and R.H. Brown, Design of Reinforced Concrete (Wiley, New Jersey, 2014)
- R. Sahamitmongkol, S. Suwathanangkul, P. Phoothong and Y Kato, Adv. Con. Tech. 6, 317–336 (2008) [CrossRef]
- International Concrete Repair Institute, Guide for Selecting and Specifying Materials for Repair of Concrete Surfaces (ICRI, 1996)
- S.A. Kristiawan and A.B. Prakoso, App. Mech. Mat. 754-755, 442–446 (2015)
- S.A. Kristiawan and A.B. Prakoso, Mat. Sci. For. 857, 426–430 (2016)
- S.A. Kristiawan and R.S. Fitrianto, IOP Con. Ser. Mat. Sci. Eng. 176, 012017 (2017) [CrossRef]
- A. Supriyadi, S.A. Kristiawan and S.B. Raditya, App. Mech. Mat. 754-755, 457–462 (2015)
- S.A. Kristiawan, A. Supriyadi and M.K. Muktamirin, Effect of patching thickness on the flexural performance of patched reinforced concrete beams, Advances in Civil, Architectural, Structural and Constructional Engineering, Taylor & Francis (2016)
- S.A. Kristiawan, A. Supriyadi, S. Sangadji and H.B. Wicaksono, K. Eng. Mat. 737, 441–447 (2017) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.