MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- A.N. Prakash, N.C.K. Anandavalli, C.K. Madheswaran, J. Rajasankar, N. Lakshmanan, “Three dimensional FE model of stud connected steel-concrete composite girders subjected to monotonical loading. International Journal of Mechanics and Applications”, 1, 1–11 (2011)
- A.M. Jamadar, P.D. Kumbhar, “Parametric study of castellated beam with circular and diamond shaped openings. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, India”, 2015, 2, 715–722, (2015)
- R. Frans, H. Parung, D. Sandy, S. Tonapa, “Numerical modelling of hexagonal castellated beam under monotonic loading”, 171, 781–788, Procedia Engineering (2017)
- D. Kerdal, D.A. Nethercott, “Failure modes for castellated beams”, Journal of Construction Steel Research, 4, 295–315 (1984) [CrossRef]
- H. Parung, “Composite structures: behavior under earthquake loading”, ISBN: 978-602-0924-38-0, Masagena Press, Makassar (2017)
- W. Dewobroto, “Struktur baja: perilaku, analisis & desain” – AISC 2010 Civil Engineering Faculty, Tangerang (2016)
- M. A. Gizejowski, W. Salah, “Failure modes of composite beams in the hogging moment region of continuous or semi-continuous systems. Proc. Local Seminar of the Polish Chapter of IASS, Warsaw”, 114 – 136 (2007)
- R.E.S. Ismail, A.S. Fahmy, N.M. Tawfik, “Finite element modelling of partially composite castellated beams. Communications on Applied Electronics (CAE)”, 2, 6–22 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Frans, H. Parung, A.B. Muhiddin, R. Irmawaty, “Optimization of short-span hexagonal castellated beam using fast multi swarm optimization”, International Seminar on Infrastructure Development (2016)
- A. Aryatnie, “Studi Parametrik Castellated Beam terhadap Beban Gravitasi dengan Metode Blodgett dan Metode Darwin”, Unpublished Thesis at Pelita Harapan University (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.